• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Yea, Weekly has its own registry

Bass4Punk is THE MAN when it comes to the Weeklies

(until he sells them to me ;)

:acclaim: I'm getting soooo close to completing that set :ohnoez: Just need a handful of books to have 100% completion :banana:

Nice!!!

I remember when I started buying them slabbed and grading raw issues when they came out. So many people hated that release lol While I understand the stance at the time, I enjoy the fact that most of the books have not been graded or only have 1 to 2 copies slabbed. Plus, there's the low print run on that set :)

This is me and my wife (gotta plug her she's letting me go to NYCC alone) on our wedding day. Our Anniversary is October 13. Only good pic of me. I'm camera shy.

_DSC2889E_zpsc203703c.jpg

This might sound weird, but did you ever live in Long Island? You look like the ex bf of a girl I dated.

Can someone help me please with early second prints please? I know how to tell #2. But how do you differentiate 7 & 8? Thank you.

you cannot tell from looking at the cover, you have to check the inside, where it'll say second printing

Thank E.

Love #15 too. Nothing like riding a Harley. :cloud9: