• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

anyone else doing this:

http://www.thewalkingdeadescape.com/nyc-intrepid.html

wanna go together?

Jerry!!! I'm down to do this with you bro!!! Let's do it!! Where's Eric??? ERIC YOU GOTTA GO too!!!!!

SWEET!!!

Ok who else is down!? Bragnet? Jim?? Phil?? Let's get a crew going!!!

Bragnet - you're paying right? ;)

hm

Off topic for a moment..... Have a WD book question/concern.....

It's been a while since I read back issues of the story, I got the gist of the story, but can't remember everything. So.....

1. Can anyone tell me if and when anyone of the old characters was bitten and turned?

If so who was it and what issue was it. Because if it did happen it hasn't happened in a looooonnnggg time.

2. Or was that not part of the story line and only part of the TV show? Remember Andrea's sister, Sophia, Shane. Obviously they didn't turn in the book.

Thanks

Just re posting so people can see it... thanks

Off topic for a moment..... Have a WD book question/concern.....

It's been a while since I read back issues of the story, I got the gist of the story, but can't remember everything. So.....

1. Can anyone tell me if and when anyone of the old characters was bitten and turned?

If so who was it and what issue was it. Because if it did happen it hasn't happened in a looooonnnggg time.

2. Or was that not part of the story line and only part of the TV show? Remember Andrea's sister, Sophia, Shane. Obviously they didn't turn in the book.

Thanks

Just re posting so people can see it... thanks

Are you talking about turning gradually or getting violently killed then turning later

(remembers the girls murdered in the prison *shudder*)

?

edit: Shane didn't turn? :P

Edited by Garf

@ Garf... Ya I meant being killed or bitten and then turning. Like Spencer, he was killed then he didn't turn.

If anyone attends the panels this year for the WD book, will you please ask Kirkman WTF? Why doesn't he make more people turn.... lol

Did the girl who Rick slept with, (first 1 after Lori) turn for a second after she got mauled by that herd?

Edited by retrothecollector

anyone else doing this:

wanna go together?

Jerry!!! I'm down to do this with you bro!!! Let's do it!! Where's Eric??? ERIC YOU GOTTA GO too!!!!!

SWEET!!!

I may be down to do it. Did it at SDCC 2012. Had a blast. Comes down to what else is going down that night.

anyone else doing this:

wanna go together?

SWEET!!!

I may be down to do it. Did it at SDCC 2012. Had a blast. Comes down to who else is going down that night.

FTFY - whos got the suite and the hookers? Or at the very least, the 20 year old Lara Croft cosplay chicks? I kid I kid.

I do think a few beers are in order before we do the event.

anyone else doing this:

wanna go together?

SWEET!!!

I may be down to do it. Did it at SDCC 2012. Had a blast. Comes down to who else is going down that night.

FTFY - whos got the suite and the hookers? Or at the very least, the 20 year old Lara Croft cosplay chicks? I kid I kid.

I do think a few beers are in order before we do the event.

I second the motion..... Redbulls for me, but I'll buy the first round. Let's do this!!!

anyone else doing this:

wanna go together?

SWEET!!!

hm

JB's footing the bill? Then sign me up too! lol