• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I have a WD book question.

I don't know why I didn't notice this before. But...

Why was #100 cover priced at $3.99, other than it being the centennial issue?

hm

bernie-lomax-weekend-at-bernie-s-.jpg

Edited by Garf

This is from the TV thread:

Agreed, and isn't funny the only place to talk about the comic is in the TV thread since the comic thread is all about original art. :D

lol last couple of pages certainly prove this point

Never really thought about it before......Just always thought this was a general discussion group for the Walking Dead. I love the show,love the comic story. Love collecting the OA and the comics. Love finding rare Dead stuff. Should there be a Collecting The Walking Dead Thread ? Made up of collectors for collectors? I'm sure you can see my love for the Dead goes deeper then watching the show or reading the comic. :cry: where do I belong ? Point me in the right direction to people just like me. The only people that will be heard here are the people that post here. Speak up stichem05...let you voice be heard. All are welcome here.

lol by the rate WD is going we will have an OA, comic, TV, movie, book, action figure, game, camp, video game, and clothes line sub-thread.

This is from the TV thread:

Agreed, and isn't funny the only place to talk about the comic is in the TV thread since the comic thread is all about original art. :D

lol last couple of pages certainly prove this point

Never really thought about it before......Just always thought this was a general discussion group for the Walking Dead. I love the show,love the comic story. Love collecting the OA and the comics. Love finding rare Dead stuff. Should there be a Collecting The Walking Dead Thread ? Made up of collectors for collectors? I'm sure you can see my love for the Dead goes deeper then watching the show or reading the comic. :cry: where do I belong ? Point me in the right direction to people just like me. The only people that will be heard here are the people that post here. Speak up stichem05...let you voice be heard. All are welcome here.

lol by the rate WD is going we will have an OA, comic, TV, movie, book, action figure, game, camp, video game, and clothes line sub-thread.

Anymore WD threads created would be filled with fillers like "pernts" "ibtl" "popcorn" "here we go again" etc..... Either the mods would shut it down or lock it. The WD haters would lose their minds.

I'm just thankful we have the 2 threads we do. Yes most of the discussions we have here are about OA and prices on books, but occasionally we talk about the story.

There's a story right?

If you look at the prices of the key or older slabbed comics then compare them with the OA it's no surprise that you will see a divide in interest. It's a stretch to afford to collect both and certainly cheaper as a fan to get a couple of pages for keeps as opposed to trying for a full run.

Even 1- 48 is a mountain to climb.

1 - 48 or a cover and an omnibus hm

Hey bffnut and eric. How come on my sig line under the registry, it says that I am "rank" 1,696 But when you click the link it says I'm ranked #49?

What does that mean? Same for Eric's sig. But yours says #12 and Eric's say's #1,267

(shrug)

Edited by retrothecollector