• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Yes, the book is tanking. please sell me some off condition raws, i'll go as high as cover price.

remember, TWD ride has come to an end.

Yes me too..... Please sell me raws, slabs, whatever WD for cover price. Let's go.

:news: The bubble has burst!!!!

28 universal 9.8s on ebay currently. Check tomorrows results there are a few auctions that will compliment the 1725 sale lol

i wish there were more true auctions!

I wanted to show off my recent purchase, should have it in hand early next week. It's one of the good ones. And it shows what Adlard is truly made of. Thanks to Jerry for making this happen

WD82-4_zps0cf078d3.jpg

WOW! That is really an awesome page! Congrats on the pick-up "retro" (thumbs u

I wanted to show off my recent purchase, should have it in hand early next week. It's one of the good ones. And it shows what Adlard is truly made of. Thanks to Jerry for making this happen

WD82-4_zps0cf078d3.jpg

WOW! That is really an awesome page! Congrats on the pick-up "retro" (thumbs u

Thanks eb. ;)

Retro,

Nice Abe page. Very awesome.

Re the slab. It might be able to press out? It looks a little hard, so maybe not. You should show it to joeypost and see what he thinks. If it can only press to a 9.6, then I don't think its worth it to crack, press and resubmit.

This frustrates the hell out of me. I was seriously considering buying this book from Dan. Another boardie managed to get it before me and is now trying to more than double his investment. :(

The Walking Dead #1 is not 'tanking'.

People who wanted to sell have waited for this season 4 to begin.

If $1800 is tanking - with a 90 day ave of $2090 - then god help you when that stupid Harley Quinn kids book goes down the crapper.

Aren't you buying @ $1000 each?

Mind you with only 100,000 printed, what could go wrong hm

There may be a gradual decline over the next 5 years, but with the book, this series and a NEW SHOW on its way - there is not a hope in hell that a book with such a small print run is going to go bust.

Misleading and self serving. (tsk)

Keep calm, carry on and enjoy your TWD #1 9.8's (thumbs u

#116 & #117 this month yay!!!

Twice this month

You know what time it is?

It's banana time!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

It's always Banana time on here!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: WOOT!

The Walking Dead #1 is not 'tanking'.

People who wanted to sell have waited for this season 4 to begin.

If $1800 is tanking - with a 90 day ave of $2090 - then god help you when that stupid Harley Quinn kids book goes down the crapper.

Aren't you buying @ $1000 each?

Mind you with only 100,000 printed, what could go wrong hm

There may be a gradual decline over the next 5 years, but with the book, this series and a NEW SHOW on its way - there is not a hope in hell that a book with such a small print run is going to go bust.

Misleading and self serving. (tsk)

Keep calm, carry on and enjoy your TWD #1 9.8's (thumbs u

I make money with comic books. trust me there is no money to be made with a WD1 in 9.8 anymore. Buy one today and see how that goes. You will lose money for sure. Harley is all about profit (again, thats what I do) I will be long gone when that piggyback ride is over too. I own just three 9.8s and @ a cost of $461 each. ( have yet to pay $1000) I'm not selling till I hear movie. Dont care if a movie ever happens, I just want DC to just say it.