• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

the more i see the Negan figure, the more i dig it

+1

It is friggin awesome. I told my wife that is her job on Black Friday. 1 Color, 1 B/W.

I told my wife the same thing!! :headbang: Sent her an email saying that's what I want for xmas. Cause I told her not to buy me anything star wars or WD related unless I approved it. lol

seeing the 122 cover has me thinking that for some reason, Rick and Negan are going to have to work together.

Robby has said to expect the unexpected.

"Negan has a plan" :popcorn:

Rick needs to kill Negan and then stomp his guts out. Let him come back and kill him a little at a time just in case they do know whats happening to themselves.... :)

Rick needs to kill Negan and then stomp his guts out. Let him come back and kill him a little at a time just in case they do know whats happening to themselves.... :)

:idea:Wow the stomping part would make a killer splash page........ :cloud9:

After seeing those covers and reading last issue, is Holly going to part of Negan's "Governor" moment? I hope Robby wouldn't subject us to that/reuse the situation.

Edited by awakeintheashes

NIIIIIIICE!!!!

NIIIIICCEEEEEE!!!!! MOAR DEAD!!!! :takeit:

I need to do a 30 book slow boat... Maybe I will score my first 9.9. Why must it be Christmas time. :taptaptap:

I went into the "Ask CGC" and posted a question about CGC holiday hours. But they haven't responded yet. Does anyone know?