• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Am I alone in thinking that #132 was coming out next week? The image site and google play show it as coming out tomorrow, 10/1 (though for some reason google play has it priced at $9.99).

The google play listing also has a short synopsis I hadn't seen before. Hiding it in spoilers but it's not really of any substance/surprise.

Magna and her party surprise Andrea. As the sun sets over Hilltop, a new threat emerges.

Am I alone in thinking that #132 was coming out next week? The image site and google play show it as coming out tomorrow, 10/1 (though for some reason google play has it priced at $9.99).

The google play listing also has a short synopsis I hadn't seen before. Hiding it in spoilers but it's not really of any substance/surprise.

Magna and her party surprise Andrea. As the sun sets over Hilltop, a new threat emerges.

Google Play in the UK has effed up the pricing and got it as the same price as the trades right now :cry:

132 does come out tomorrow. :)

It does? Prolly early cause there are 2 this month!!! :banana:

What an awesome way to start Halloween!! And yes for me Halloween begins Oct 1st and runs until Nov. 2 cause I celebrate Dias De Los Muertos too.

Edited by retrothecollector

and first appearance of..............................

It's a big one, best for a while

As in a character or a preview in the book?

Not a preview, not really A character but it does answer a question from a couple of issues ago

You'll understand today when you get it

and first appearance of..............................

It's a big one, best for a while

As in a character or a preview in the book?

Not a preview, not really A character but it does answer a question from a couple of issues ago

You'll understand today when you get it

Bernie?