• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Can't see the pictures. I run Mac with Chrome, maybe the picture you uploaded is from a Windows pc? All I see is a small square that looks like a tiny little mountain with the corner folded. Is it my browser?

The image source is trying to redirect so you won't be able to see that pic / link.

Can't see the pictures. I run Mac with Chrome, maybe the picture you uploaded is from a Windows pc? All I see is a small square that looks like a tiny little mountain with the corner folded. Is it my browser?

Ditto. I can't see anything either, but I suspect if i did, I'd FREAK OUT.

Skybound booth artwork up. I know we have all seen it but gosh darn what I would give to have the OA for this hanging across my wall. Just made it my FB background and my Desktop background. \m/ \m/ :headbang:

Oh, you mean these??

#myofficeiscoolerthanyours

mo0hNkot_zps921d13ba.jpg

VbOsOBPG_zps23d2993b.jpg

OMG (worship) That is so freaking awesome. And yes I am so freaking jealous.

Skybound booth artwork up. I know we have all seen it but gosh darn what I would give to have the OA for this hanging across my wall. Just made it my FB background and my Desktop background. \m/ \m/ :headbang:

Oh, you mean these??

mo0hNkot_zps921d13ba.jpg

VbOsOBPG_zps23d2993b.jpg

Holy cow!

Did you contact Mark directly about these? AWEsome art!

Oh, you mean these??

mo0hNkot_zps921d13ba.jpg

VbOsOBPG_zps23d2993b.jpg

Holy cow!

He prolly just got it right from Adlard. Doesn't Kirkman have first pick? I think that's what I heard. If I was Kirkman I would.

I was going to tell you it was those nude Polaroids of Andrea. :o

Oh, you mean these??

mo0hNkot_zps921d13ba.jpg

VbOsOBPG_zps23d2993b.jpg

Oh damn! Those are great.

So you

sew the skin of a dead zombie onto your head

and walk around like that all damn day in the heat and what not? Gag reflex says no way!! Just no way!

And why are they trying to kill other survivors?

People do it all the time...

Scooby-Doo Mysteries #7

lBRJK2V.jpg

... on a side note I may now have ruined TWD for myself as I can't look at the cover to #135 without thinking they are going to find out it is Old Man Withers

225px-Better135.png

So you

sew the skin of a dead zombie onto your head

and walk around like that all damn day in the heat and what not? Gag reflex says no way!! Just no way!

And why are they trying to kill other survivors?

People do it all the time...

Scooby-Doo Mysteries #7

lBRJK2V.jpg

... on a side note I may now have ruined TWD for myself as I can't look at the cover to #135 without thinking they are going to find out it is Old Man Withers

225px-Better135.png

Zoinks :fear:

Oh, you mean these??

mo0hNkot_zps921d13ba.jpg

VbOsOBPG_zps23d2993b.jpg

Holy cow!

He prolly just got it right from Adlard. Doesn't Kirkman have first pick? I think that's what I heard. If I was Kirkman I would.

No way something like that's sold without Mark being involved. I'm guessing Shawn knew it was being made, called dibs, and the rest is history.