• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

WTF EBAY WALKING DEAD CGC GRAB BAG???

If this is a board member I just want to ask WTF? I like how it says includes books like #1, yet there isn't a single picture of a #1 in these magical grab bags.

Never done a chase auction. No liability and no feebay protection. It's all about trusting the seller and that's why I've never participated in one. I don't trust anyone on there unless they're a very familiar boardie, especially for this kind of chase. Good concept though.

Got in some more frames today from Frame It Again Sam. Nice little triple CGC frame.

photo40r.jpg

Now to just upgrade each of these SS books to 9.8s.

That's just some sweet WD goodness. God bless you! (thumbs u

Got paid too. I got it as a throw in.

Good deal, glad to hear everything went through (thumbs u

Wasn't like it was a sketch cover or something cool like that. (thumbs u

That's true, just a Riggs auto, which hasn't been controlling that kind of premium. I know I personally could have used it for my variant set. Makes you wonder what the buyer was thinking? Perhaps a missing book in their collection, or maybe they got wrapped up in a bidding frenzy?? Either way, Mikeggg came out on top :headbang:

That's probably because that's around the time issue 100 will be coming out..

Well yeah, but sounds funny that it's basically been fillter material since 48. Nothing really major except for TAINTED MEAT and DAVIDSON!!

I mean, since the prison story arc theres been:

- Introduction of Abe, Rosita, Eugene

- Rick, Abe & Carl going back to get Morgan

- The Herd

- Cannibals

- Brought into new Community

- Domestic disputes inside community

- Bandits

- Zombie Break in - Deaths of a few characters

- Introduction into new arc.

I thought that the series kind of sucked after the fear the hunters arc, but I recently re read the series from the beginning to the current issue, and the pacing is so much different. I really like the series more than I did before.

Thanks guys! Yeah I'm still on :cloud9: about the cover OA!

Nice Steve...long time no talk. Hope you and family are doing well.
Thanks Sterling, everyone is great, I hope the same is true for you and your fam! :foryou:

Steve, is it framed in such a way that when, not if, you get a 10, you can easily remove the 9.9 and sell it to the first person who brought up this concept with you?

Hey! that's me! :idea:

lol

Yes, if I can score a 10.0, I can certainly take it back to the framer and have the comic swapped out ;)

Except that the 9.9 is already spoken for. :acclaim:

That's probably because that's around the time issue 100 will be coming out..

Well yeah, but sounds funny that it's basically been fillter material since 48. Nothing really major except for TAINTED MEAT and DAVIDSON!!

I mean, since the prison story arc theres been:

- Introduction of Abe, Rosita, Eugene

- Rick, Abe & Carl going back to get Morgan

- The Herd

- Cannibals

- Brought into new Community

- Domestic disputes inside community

- Bandits

- Zombie Break in - Deaths of a few characters

- Introduction into new arc.

I thought that the series kind of sucked after the fear the hunters arc, but I recently re read the series from the beginning to the current issue, and the pacing is so much different. I really like the series more than I did before.

Fixed that for you. Spoiler tags. :)

Thanks guys! Yeah I'm still on :cloud9: about the cover OA!

Nice Steve...long time no talk. Hope you and family are doing well.
Thanks Sterling, everyone is great, I hope the same is true for you and your fam! :foryou:

Steve, is it framed in such a way that when, not if, you get a 10, you can easily remove the 9.9 and sell it to the first person who brought up this concept with you?

Hey! that's me! :idea:

lol

Yes, if I can score a 10.0, I can certainly take it back to the framer and have the comic swapped out ;)

Except that the 9.9 is already spoken for. :acclaim:

You and your 9.9's. :blahblah::)

I move for anything that happened 2 issues earlier to be free and clear to post. Sorry but if you can't sit down and read this book within a month of release you probably should drop it from your reading list.

Called a discussion thread for a reason. I'm not going to post something and put a damn spoiler tag on everything I write...

Love to all

JJ

Edited by jonjesper

I move for anything that happened 2 issues earlier to be free and clear to post. Sorry but I'd you can't sit down and read this book within a month if release you probably should drop it from your reading list.

Called a discussion thread for a reason. I'm not going to pat something and put a damn spoiler tag on everything I write...

Love to all

JJ

Some people only read in trades so I would vote for up through most recently released trade being fair game. Trades are released pretty regularly so it's not like I saying through last Omnibus (issue 72) or Compendium lol .

That said, please just don't pull a Yannis and talk about those space aliens that you heard were coming in issue 100 and ask if it's true. doh!

Edited by Stumptown

I move for anything that happened 2 issues earlier to be free and clear to post. Sorry but I'd you can't sit down and read this book within a month if release you probably should drop it from your reading list.

Called a discussion thread for a reason. I'm not going to pat something and put a damn spoiler tag on everything I write...

Love to all

JJ

:golfclap:

Lori is dead :baiting:

Love to all

JJ

:golfclap:

Lori is dead :baiting:

:gossip: so is Shane!