• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

You two need to start liking a winning team, like you know who :baiting:

I keep telling him the same thing. The Steelers are the best out there. Put a beatdown on Brady and co.

I wouldn't know. There was a Halloween weekend snowstorm that knocked out the power for a few days. I must have missed that game during it. :acclaim:

:gossip:Brady Rules!

I keep telling people that...

They would do something stupid like not take Luck. Sorry, Ponder is okay, but Luck from all accounts would be a no brainer.

They need secondary help worse than qb. I generally like what I've seen of Ponder and think he would better with better receivers and healthy AP..

:gossip: Luck, Ponder, AP? All these are characters set to appear in issue 100 or was that 150? So it's definitely ON topic. :makepoint:

:whistle:

It's only a flesh wound quoting the knight in Meaning of Life.

Don't you mean The Holy Grail?

hm Spoiler within a spoiler. 2012 has arrived. :cool:

Dang it! I was hoping for it off so he can have mechanical hands like on the variant cover of #50(?). Would fit in with the alien theory down the road. lol