• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

well there goes the 2nd TM sketch..both sold for 1250 +

Funny that about 1 year ago the same sketch at a different con was going for LESS than 400 dollars!!

Even as recent as 6 months ago these at different cons were going for less than $600!

Edited by Jerry S

right..cause somehow his pencils and greytones are nicer here..simply put...If I want a TM sketch..I am going to have to track to when he is going to a smaller con...and I can get one for 1/3 the price ;)

exactly...if TM's quality was consistent with his sketch-work I would pay $1000...but some of his stuff (granted its what the person asked for -- we can assume...) is really kinda simple...

Look at the Conan....vs. for example Doug's Rick on Horse...or look at Captain America vs. Carnage (both Dougs?....Doug...what are you doing for him behind that booth haha jk!)

I'd pay $1000 easily for that Carnage or that Rick...but for that Cap'n? Or that Conan? NOO WAY!

edit:

You know what..to say quality isnt fair because he shows immense skill with any sketch...I guess I mean to say...attention to detail and time spent on background detail..yea..thats what I meant..

Edited by Jerry S

unless someone else is branget on ebay...

Awesome sketch!! Worth every penny and more! Great to meet Tony and Kara! Buyer:

Member id branget ( Feedback Score Of 1677Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999)

Sep-20-11 06:59

TONY MOORE THE WALKING DEAD GUARANTEED FAN EXPO SKETCH (#120764433266) US $434.44

...you even left feedback, you little marsupial you..

Thats a GREAT sketch branny!! I love that Rob complemented it! I love the forest vs. city scene...its great!

Are you retarded or have trouble spelling?

so now that we are less then 6 days away from season 3 starting, i guess its time to stop checking eBay for CGC stuff in auction format lol

Why?

sellers have a hard time listing 99 cent auctions

I think I listed a few. Probably a few more tomorrow.

Is this one. And the price was still wrong. ;)

DSC05927.jpg

Which one of the girls is you Jeff :baiting: