• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Thanks for the tip Garf....another one to the collection ;X

nps... I thought it belonged to someone here ;)

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

...and yes I do think that the page, even at that price is an investment. I know it's not money burnt but my budget for OA is modest. Really really nice full size splash. Good for you if you got it. See it has changed status.

I guess you noticed he may have one of the herd scenes. Did you ask him if that had sold / is for sale?

yea asked...I'm on his short list to sell..but he doesn't wanna move them...they are gorgeous though!

Aye.

I only have one zombie page. It's not in the same league as a lot of others out there but it's mine and it will be going on the wall ;) Unlike yourself (and Jim *looks at post above*) I can't get away with putting up art of people and monsters being mutilated (nor life size motion activated zombie girls... f**k that looks scary), due to having a 2yr and 5yr old in the house.

Edited by Garf

If you get a fog machine on the go at the same time so you can't see the feet it would be really freaky :fear:

+1

If you run the fog through a chiller box it will look like a sci fi movie. It clings to the ground like the fog in a horror movie. You'll never go back to just using a fog machine. You can easily make one with on old plastic cooler and a few things from Home Depot.

Coolest thing ever...buying one of these things before Hallowe'en comes. Damn thing is motion activated and follows you around. :cloud9:

8C990893-8192-443A-9AA8-133B6A17854B-85-000000CF600501A1.jpg

Jim

How much is that thing Jim - should I sit down?

Good man Jerry - nice to see someone go balls deep into something he wants... (thumbs u

Good man Jerry - nice to see someone go balls deep into something he wants... (thumbs u

...you have such a way with words.... poetry :D:P

......Advance Australia fair!.......

It's inbuilt unfortunately - we only have 200 years of history- and its not really ours as it was English criminals who took it from our indigenous friends.

So we aren't really big on etiquette.

You may have noticed.. (shrug):headbang:

(thumbs u

something very scary brewing...

http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012-10-04/finance/34240922_1_copyright-iphone-john-wiley-sons

basically - if the Supreme Court rules for Wiley....this could restrict the resale of all OA and Comics...very scary stuff..

So...you sell it for a penny with 100% donation but charge the balance that you want as shipping.

Also, does this extended to cars?

Whomever put this on the docket is one patriotic mother spooner.

Edited by umyeahwhatevers