• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Yes it was me...I can't describe how awesome these pages are in person...

WD33p1.jpg

Awesome page! :golfclap:

What's that, four pages you have now from the issue?

Thanks! Yes, four from this sequence. I had another page from #33 but it was not in this sequence and it was just a Michonne page that someone made me an offer on that I decided to accept.

I wish you could see these pages in person as they really are special. My scans do not do them justice. I think Adlard really put a lot of care into the art in this issue and it really shows.

man, there seem to be more and more of those nasty "Yellow label" CGC Dead Slabs hitting eBay lately

Yeah, I like some yellow labels, BUT not every book needs a sig. Why would someone deface a ASM #1 for example? Why would you get a random WD book signed (like issue #42)? Don't get me wrong, I have a few yellow labels, but just think not every book needs one. 2c

when did Mark raise the prices of the old OA Dead pages? i just looked at the website for the first time in awhile

Since the ratings have gone up. :gossip:

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

i love issue 33 its really tough to track down CGCs of the second printing

Just bought another first print #33 (not a 9.8 though - prob a 9.4).

:whee:

Had a #33 9.8 (graded), but sold it. Trying to put together a first 48 run and not all 9.8's. No rush in doing it either, just an issue or two a month. Obviously some will be difficult to pull the trigger (1-5, 19, 27).