• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I thought he was in the closet too. Anyone that makes a public show of sleeping with seven women in one night is hiding some dark secret. Though, I like the idea of his sleeping with walkers cuz that moves him to #1 on creepy scale and takes necrophilia to another level.

that is pretty f****** dark... in fact I have been left wondering as of late if Kirkman has anything left up his sleeve that is still going to shock us and that would definitely do it. :sick:

and whatever happens

to Carl things are going to get a whole lot darker anyway, lest we forget what happened in issue #57. Rick is capable of almost anything when something comes between him and his son.

CGC Green Label is for books that have legit autos, but not in front of a CGC official?

Not really. It's any defect (married cover, missing page, unwitnessed signature, etc) that is a special circumstance. The book is that grade but for the defect. I have seen signed books get a blue label but a lower grade because an unwitnessed signature is simply "writing on the cover" and knocks the grade down.

Just saw on the CGC census, one of the WD 100 Lucille variants got a restored label? (shrug)

Someone try to forge a sig? lol

Cool, very rare and only one on the census!! Premium $$$$$$!!!

If that's true, I wonder who has that only blue label on the census... :shy::angel: