• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Sheesh. I don't know where people think I am selling stuff for crazy prices -

I recently sold 6 awesome pages for 6k (total)

Pages in my opinion that are better than that dps..(dont get me wrong that dps is nice)

@Garf - who said anything about jealous?

Edited by Jerry S

:facepalm: Jerry, you're asking $3000 for this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-Issue-13-Page-22-FIRST-APPEARANCE-of-4-MAJOR-CHARACTERS-Adlard-/140758780565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c5e08a95

Edited by buddymagoo

Pages in my opinion that are better than that dps..(dont get me wrong that dps is nice)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-Issue-13-Page-22-FIRST-APPEARANCE-of-4-MAJOR-CHARACTERS-Adlard-/140758780565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c5e08a95

Oy vey, are we really re-hashing this again? :juggle:

Thats the BIN price, and I pretty clearly say, no reasonable offer will be refused..

Also - because I put a couple of choice pages on Ebay just to sort of test the market doesn't mean all my pages are unreasonably priced.

In fact - I believe I offered Garf? or even you (I forgot who)? a page at cost - a page that had the cast - which one of you guys wanted because those pages aren't around any more.

Yeah, selling pages, at cost, for $150 is really high.

(shrug)

Edited by Jerry S

My children are back and safe in my arms :cloud9::cloud9:

TWD3.jpgTWD5.jpgTWD6.jpgTWD7.jpgTWD9.jpgTWD19.jpgTWD27.jpgTWD43.jpgTWD53.jpgTWD61.jpgTWD100Chromium.jpgTWD100Sketch.jpg

dAYamn! These pictures are sexy!

I do want to know WTF is Kirkman doing signing black sharpie on black backgrounds on my # 13 and 14. Kind of frustrating to say the least, if you hold it in the right light and squint your eyes while standing on your head you can almost make out his signature. Thank you Tony Moore for being considerate and signing in silver in these spots. Did get 9.8s on everything as expected.

Thats the BIN price, and I pretty clearly say, no reasonable offer will be refused..

Also - because I put a couple of choice pages on Ebay just to sort of test the market doesn't mean all my pages are unreasonably priced.

In fact - I believe I offered Garf? or even you (I forgot who)? a page at cost - a page that had the cast - which one of you guys wanted because those pages aren't around any more.

(shrug)

You have always been very helpful to me and seem like a great guy but you can be confusing. Although I understand if you say it is to test the market, but you have been testing that page for a while now....

At least he didnt sign like a jerk Brendan - I've seen his sig take up the whole page before, just cause he felt like signing like a ...

At least they are pretty tight and sorta look like a standard Kirkman

You have always been very helpful to me and seem like a great guy but you can be confusing. Although I understand if you say it is to test the market, but you have been testing that page for a while now....

I dont know why its confusing - I've had a bunch of offers on that page -- nothing I have been in love with so I rejected them...I put up like 9 pages one day on a whim...like 6 months ago or so....and I sold a couple...and thats about it...A lot of that is also to draw attention to the fact that I have WD stuff --- then I show people my CAF --- because of it I have been able to make some deals, and make some trades..

I did... ;) should have quoted your post of all the pages incoming, comment would have made more sense as I didn't refresh to see where my reply came in. Was pretending to be in denial. tired zzz

At least he didnt sign like a jerk Brendan - I've seen his sig take up the whole page before, just cause he felt like signing like a ...

At least they are pretty tight and sorta look like a standard Kirkman

Should have clarified those are Derbyfans not mine. I am not sure if scanning them will even bring out the signature. May have to do some sort of lighting with them and have the wife take pictures with her DSLR camera.

(shrug)

If you have another at cost let me know I'm interested in popping my OA cherry.