• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Ah, thank you. I think it's a pretty sweet book. Limited to only 250! Is that the most limited WD book to date?

No that would be the serbian Walking Dead 32 sketch variant - 50 issues

I don't think so. I just checked on a certification umber and nowhere does it show the person.

Why did this guy cross out the certification #??

This

Just preference probably. I have considered blocking out mine in any future listings just because. Aren't you able to see who the owner is with the cert #?

I don't think so. I just checked on a certification number and nowhere does it show a specific person.

I don't think so. I just checked on a certification umber and nowhere does it show the person.

This

Just preference probably. I have considered blocking out mine in any future listings just because. Aren't you able to see who the owner is with the cert #?

I don't think so. I just checked on a certification number and nowhere does it show a specific person.

CGC doesn't keep track of who owns a particular book.

This

Exactly. So why did he cross out the certification number?

Ah, thank you. I think it's a pretty sweet book. Limited to only 250! Is that the most limited WD book to date?

No that would be the serbian Walking Dead 2 sketch variant - 50 issues

fixed that for ya.

5 of those 50 are in my possession.

This

hm I think he/she probably blocked it out because, so someone didn't just take the number to add to the Registry before buying the book.

This

So I just tried punching one of my cert #'s into google, it does link it to your CGC profile. Some people might not want that information to be public.

This

So I just tried punching one of my cert #'s into google, it does link it to your CGC profile. Some people might not want that information to be public.

I just did the same thing and google said no match found. Show me how you did that? Here's a certification number of mine for a chromium #100 9.6 0196827001

Once you put the # in google post the link on here and show me please. Thank you

I'm not coming up with anything for that Certification # either, weird. Mine sure did though. I will test a few more cert numbers of mine to see.

When I typed in the Cert# for my Issue 1, it popped up in the search results under the CGC registry website, there were 3 different links. When clicked on any one of them it took you to the CGC page where you can see the comic name, set name and the owners screen name and in turn the owners profile page. I don't know that I like that.

Try a few other cert numbers and see if anything comes up.

This

If a Google search reveals any info about you owning a particular CGC book, that info was culled from posts you made on a public site (here, the CGC Registry, facebook, twitter, etc) - it has nothing to do with CGC.

Do me a favor and see if you can see what I am talking about with this # 0781418009. Let me know.

It leads to the public registry set you yourself set up. If you don't want that set to show up on Google, make it private.

Figured since I just got set up in the new place, I'd post a few pictures.

They are WD related after all. :)

8413224926_f4800a34c9_c.jpg

8412125949_970029600d_c.jpg

8412125945_48cdff5a6e_c.jpg

8412125113_7d4875b6ac_c.jpg

Damn Phil - you went from crack-den to bachelor pad of Don Juan.