• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sketch box questions

10 posts in this topic

Ok back in 1997 i went to a local show and had artists and writters sign a box i had holding my comics bought in it anyhow i went to parents for dinner and they found this long lost item and gave it back to me man was i surprised anyhow here are the artists/writters and pics

questions :what kinda value this might have and what do you guys think of it .

jason moore

david mack

james obarr

terrance small

scott rosema

bryant(artist on oz)

guy davis

joe pruett

xavier

vlad (weirdo)

david quinn

mark bagley

william loabe

humberto ramos

rick buckler

kyle hotz

mike okamoto

jay geldhof

josegaribaldo

brian michael bendis(before he joined marvel he's a writter but drew a sketch kinda cool)

there is about 7-8 more i cant tell who they are cant read the sketch if you guys can read please help

Louis Small Jr is African American and one of my favorite artists. The sig looks like his, but with not being there, who knows.

Yikes... punctuation can be your friend, especially when you want others to know what the hell you're talking about.

Value? That's tough. The big thing it's got going against it is, well, it's a box... and those don't fit too well in a portfolio. There doesn't seem to be any artists who are in super high demand so I would say $100 on the low end and as high as $250 for the high on eBay if you get the right exposure and have someone with a decent grasp of written English do the description for you. :baiting:

Go fist yourself!

i can do what i want if i asked to be graded on punctuation once again i would put that into the topic . Since i didnt keep you comments to yourself . my question really is why does everyone make it an issue to be a complete individual_without_enough_empathy , its really funny how people have to take it out on posters in here ,to make themself feel better about themself .GROW UP !!!!!!!!!!1

As the other person said, no super hot artists, the sketches are of the quicky variety and it's on a box instead of a piece of paper. It's a styrofoam box right? So you can't even flatten it? I think $100 is a stretch.

Just put it on ebay for 10 days starting at 99 cents and no reserve and you will know the value when the auction ends!

i can do what i want if i asked to be graded on punctuation once again i would put that into the topic . Since i didnt keep you comments to yourself . my question really is why does everyone make it an issue to be a complete individual_without_enough_empathy , its really funny how people have to take it out on posters in here ,to make themself feel better about themself .GROW UP !!!!!!!!!!1

Ok, since you took exception to my first sentence and didn't have the decency to say thanks for the other 4 that answered your question, let me edit my post...

Yikes... punctuation can be your friend, especially when you want others to know what the hell you're talking about.

Value? That's tough. The big thing it's got going against it is, well, it's a box... and those don't fit too well in a portfolio. There doesn't seem to be any artists who are in super high demand so I would say $100 on the low end and as high as $250 for the high on eBay if you get the right exposure and have someone with a decent grasp of written English do the description for you. :baiting:

Go fist yourself!

Since you apparently can't take criticism you really should just pack up your panties and get yourself a cab. Obviously you are beyond help.