• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Picture Books

3 posts in this topic

Anybody seen these yet? Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men just came out. They take the stories and instead of art panels have pictures of real people as the characters. I just saw them yesterday and they are just terrible. I mean, god awful.

The Spidey book was such a lame rip-off of the movie it, and didn't even try to hide that. Spidey & Gr. Goblin were actually "drawn" (looks like computer image) onto the panels, while the rest of the characters are real people.

And the X-men? OMG! It was so bad. The best character had to be Magneto! The guy they used to play him looks like a guy in his 20's. The helmet was so big, it looked like it should have been for Warren Sapp. All I could think about it was that FF's Magneto (sorry Jamie! grin.gif) looked more menacing! (there you go Chrom! You need a reason to post the pic, here it is!!! thumbsup2.gif)

Chris

The best character had to be Magneto! The guy they used to play him looks like a guy in his 20's. The helmet was so big, it looked like it should have been for Warren Sapp. All I could think about it was that FF's Magneto (sorry Jamie! grin.gif) looked more menacing! (there you go Chrom! You need a reason to post the pic, here it is!!! thumbsup2.gif)

Chris

Like I need a reason...... confused-smiley-013.gif

james2.jpg

james3.jpg

james.jpg

thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Anybody seen these yet? Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men just came out. They take the stories and instead of art panels have pictures of real people as the characters. I just saw them yesterday and they are just terrible. I mean, god awful.

Chris

I don't know what covers are you talking about... confused-smiley-013.gif

Where do you saw those covers?

Do you have a pic or something?