• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the mri I had on my back today was more enjoyable then Speed Racer movie

2 posts in this topic

I had a mri on my back today that was less boring and more comfortable then sitting thru the Speed Racer movie I just watched. this movie was just as bad and boring as Ang Lee`s Hulk 2003. there were less then 10 people in the theatre. about half of them walked out thru it, I had to keep checking my watch to see how much longer it would take for it to end. my 13 year old nephew who begged me to go take him to see it fell asleep thru it after the first 30 minutes. my 7 year old son kept asking me when is it over ? I would never go see a Wachowski brothers movie again. what a shame because those old speed racer cartoons actually were pretty good. what the Wachowski brothers were thinking I don`t know, even Eddie Murphy`s Norbit movies was better then this, at least it made me laugh. well I take that back Racer X costume was pretty laughable.

I highly do not recomend.