• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Good Comic Shops in Pittsburgh?

26 posts in this topic

hm I was more in the market for an Action #1 this weekend. :grin:

But that sounds like a place worth going to. I assume you're not making a reference to Michael George that I'm missing.

Nope, New Dimension. Them and Eides are the two best shops in the city.

Thanks! I drove by Phantom of the Attic a few years ago but couldn't remember the name.
I wonder why? :whistle:

Thanks! I drove by Phantom of the Attic a few years ago but couldn't remember the name.
I wonder why? :whistle:

Because I was so high from all the crack I bought around the corner.

YES!!!! :headbang:

The only New Dimension store I've gone is the Century III store, which is like visiting a morgue. Supposedly the Cranberry store is decent, although I've never gone there.

Eide's downtown isn't bad, the comics are downstairs, but it's been a while sinve I've been there - I used to visit more often when indie music was harder to find.

Another store you might consider visiting is Duncan Comics on Perry Hwy (rte 19, not business 19) - a small store with old sci-fi books and perhaps some harder to find books.

Any Good Comic Shops in Pittsburgh?

I don't know, but I hear they have a killer convention.

I dont know if I should laugh.....

"Uncomfortable" is what I was going for........

what highways are you taking to pittsburgh? there could be decent shops along the way. i stopped at bookery fantasy on my last trip through ohio.

None, we're flying. No time to drive and even if there was I'd fly. Drove once (from NE Mass.) and have no intention of doing it again.