• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Superboy 113 CGC 9.2 - OW pages

8 posts in this topic

Nice book!

Interesting fact about that book, the cover story is a redrawn (not reprint) story from Superboy 17:

sb17.jpg

Very cool to look at them side by side.

This is the kind of stuff you find out when you actually read your comics lol

Yeah, I was planning to crack this one, but I can't bring myself to crack any of my 9.2's or above. That's why I decided to sell it - so I could get a lower grade copy in the VF range that I wouldn't feel bad about reading.

For anyone interested, I'm flexible on the price. I'm pretty much a pushover when it comes to selling, so if there is any interest, pm me an offer. :)

Yeah, I was planning to crack this one, but I can't bring myself to crack any of my 9.2's or above. That's why I decided to sell it - so I could get a lower grade copy in the VF range that I wouldn't feel bad about reading.

For anyone interested, I'm flexible on the price. I'm pretty much a pushover when it comes to selling, so if there is any interest, pm me an offer. :)

How about a trade for a Superboy 113 in VFish - perfect for reading! :kidaround:

But seriously - anything you are looking at for trades? Or cashish only...,

How about a trade for a Superboy 113 in VFish - perfect for reading! :kidaround:

But seriously - anything you are looking at for trades? Or cashish only...,

Sure, a trade would be fine with me. That's all I was going to do anyway - take whatever this book may sell for and buy book(s) to fill in my reading run of Superboy.

If you have any VFish Superboy or Adventure comics, I would definitely be amenable to a trade. I might trade for BA DC War or Horror books too, but I'm really trying to focus on finishing my Superboy run. I can pm you with my want list if you'd be interested in a trade.