• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to all those who helped me finish my run

76 posts in this topic

Congratulations! That's quite a feat to gather all those in such great shape.

It looks like one of my "grail" acquisitions tomorrow might be a X-book. (#94 or GSX #1)

I had no luck finding a G 2.0 X-Men #1 for my price range today at the Motor City show.

What is your price range? I may have one for you. You can PM me if you like.

It looks like one of my "grail" acquisitions tomorrow might be a X-book. (#94 or GSX #1)

I had no luck finding a G 2.0 X-Men #1 for my price range today at the Motor City show.

Thanks. Good luck on your search. :wishluck:

What is your price range? I may have one for you. You can PM me if you like.

That's what I love about these boards. You never know what opportunity might turn up. (thumbs u

Well it's about time! Well done KC :applause:

So when do you start flipping them :popcorn:

In about 30 years, give or take. Or as soon as the first child pops out.

Fixed :baiting:

Don't forget the kitchen and/or bathroom remodel. :gossip:
No major reno planned for our current home, assuming (hoping) no catastrophe. We are saving for a new home which we hope to buy in about three years.

Don't forget the kitchen and/or bathroom remodel. :gossip:
No major reno planned for our current home, assuming (hoping) no catastrophe. We are saving for a new home which we hope to buy in about three years.

Wouldn't you already be in that new home by now if it wasn't for this run hm ...but saying that you could also be sitting on negative equity because of it.

This run saved you!! (worship)(worship)

Well done, a huge acheivement in every sense of the word! (thumbs u