• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age! Adventure Comics #51 Sandman Cover - Trolley copy

4 posts in this topic

Time for me to upgrade the following book and am hoping my current copy can find a happy home via the boards. (thumbs u

I've held a few sales here and all customers have gone away happy. Also, feel free to check out my eBay ID as well - pope-pj. I accept PayPal, MO or check. Shipping within the US is FREE - outside the US PM me and let's see what we can work out.

Listed at my CA purchase price. Includes COA from Marnin.

Adventure Comics #51 Sandman Cover - Detroit Trolley copy - GD 2.0 ow/w - $690 $650

Sandman-c by Flessel. Nice eye appeal considering cover is detached from inner pages. Other than the former and the following spine splits, this copy is complete and structurally solid. 1 1/2" top spine split. 1/2" spine tear at almost exactly mid-way point between detached staples. Top f/c right margin 1/4" tear. Bottom right 3/4" f/c light non-color paper breaking crease, slightly more pronounced bottom left b/c non-color paper breaking crease.

adventure-51-front-small.jpg

adventure-51-back-small.jpg

enhancement_free.jpg