• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRONZE–COPPER–MODERN CGC 9.6–9.8 **SELL-OFF**

246 posts in this topic

:news:Price Reduction..

(More Like a Wake-Up Call on a Killer Deal) $145

Next... All Star 58 CGC 9.4 White

This book has an interesting story. It originally was a 9.6 W. 2 years ago at the 2nd to most recent Wizard World Philly I cracked it out and resub'd it hoping for a 9.8. Imagine my surprise when it returned a 9.4. I submitted it with the 9.6 Label but somehow CGC lost track of it. Point being that, excluding instances when a book has suffered "new" damage that CGC will of course not overlook, "usually" a Resub will return "no lower than the grade it started". Somehow this did not happen, and when I questioned Borock, he said I should have Resub'd with the label. After I told him I did, he asked me to ship the book back to CGC because it was the end of the show (pressumably to recheck it to reinstate the 9.6 grade). I never got around to it. Anyway... a sweet copy. It does have a "printer's crease" on the front cover, but that's not supposed to impact the grade.

I'm asking $150 (+ s/I) which is a big loss. I bought it for $280 from Brent/ Quality Comix as a 9.6

:takeit:

Smart Move... go pester Borock at the next con to make it a 9.6 the way it started. It's at least that. Sweet copy for sure.

(thumbs u :headbang:

This book has an interesting story. It originally was a 9.6 W. 2 years ago at the 2nd to most recent Wizard World Philly I cracked it out and resub'd it hoping for a 9.8. Imagine my surprise when it returned a 9.4. I submitted it with the 9.6 Label but somehow CGC lost track of it. Point being that, excluding instances when a book has suffered "new" damage that CGC will of course not overlook, "usually" a Resub will return "no lower than the grade it started". Somehow this did not happen, and when I questioned Borock, he said I should have Resub'd with the label. After I told him I did, he asked me to ship the book back to CGC because it was the end of the show (pressumably to recheck it to reinstate the 9.6 grade). I never got around to it. Anyway... a sweet copy. It does have a "printer's crease" on the front cover, but that's not supposed to impact the grade.

I'm asking $150 (+ s/I) which is a big loss. I bought it for $280 from Brent/ Quality Comix as a 9.6

SOLD! :headbang:

Still Available... Pimpster wanted the better copy (and truth be told he nabbed it).

This one is not the strongest 9.4 and may have SCS. The lower right corner was either curled down when graded or was a victim of SCS. I honestly don't know. I can provide a larger scan.

I'm dropping the price to $125

Daredevil 168 CGC 9.4 oww

Copy #2: 0023173001

Asking $125 (+S/I)

58737-Daredevil164CGC94oww2.jpg.871fb633c0288851642752d0c6c37c46.jpg

:o:o:o:o

:gossip: That ain't an X-Men book, James.

:o:o:o:o

:gossip: That ain't an X-Men book, James.

Power Girl i.e. boobs > X-Men :)