• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And now...Something Different for sale...Check it out!!!!

50 posts in this topic

Hello All;

Thought I'd add a few different comic related items today as I'm still trying to downsize all the stuff cluttering up my office. I think most are Good deals, everything is fairly cheap, and I'm not really trying to make a profit here. A lot of this kind of stuff will be going on E-Bay soon.

Anyway, the first one who posts the :takeit: sign will be the winner. I'll PM you as soon as possible after I see you are the winner (keep in mind there is a Cubs game on WGN this afternoon so...). I will combine shipping to save you money. Shipping costs are mentioned after each item. Hope you find something you can use.

...Joe

Hello All;

Thought I'd add a few different comic related items today as I'm still trying to downsize all the stuff cluttering up my office. I think most are Good deals, everything is fairly cheap, and I'm not really trying to make a profit here. A lot of this kind of stuff will be going on E-Bay soon.

Anyway, the first one who posts the :takeit: sign will be the winner. I'll PM you as soon as possible after I see you are the winner (keep in mind there is a Cubs game on WGN this afternoon so...). I will combine shipping to save you money. Shipping costs are mentioned after each item. Hope you find something you can use.

Oh yeah, prefer Paypal as payment. I'll get with the winners via PM.,

...Joe

First up... these little babys are great for those who either have these books in slabs and want to read them, or if are afraid of damaging that high-grade copy!!!

These are CD Roms with usually the first 10 books in a digital format. I've included both front & back scans so you can read the system requirements for yourself. All are factory sealed except the Incredible Hulk which I opened and played only once just to see how they were. Very nice. You can also print the pages on your printer. They are stored in CD Jewel cases. I'm asking $4.95 each ($1.35 shipping), or if you want all of them (5 total), take them for $18.99 plus $3.60 for shipping all.

Amazing Spiderman (reprints Amazing Fantasy 15 & ASM 1-9).

spidermancd.jpg

spidermancdback.jpg

Fantastic Four (reprints FF 1-10)

Fantasticfourcd.jpg

Fantasticfourcdback.jpg

Incredible Hulk (reprints Hulk 1-6 and Tales to astonish 60-63) this is the only one that has been opened!!! But looked at only once. It's like brand-new!!!

hulkcdrom.jpg

incrediblehulkcdback.jpg

Daredevil (reprints 1-10)

daredevilcd.jpg

daredevilcdback.jpg

Captain America (reprints Tales of Suspense 59-68...only the Cap stories, not Iron Man).

captainamericacd.jpg

captainamericacdback.jpg

OK, that'a all the CD roms... $4.95 each, all five for $18.99, 1st :takeit: takes it!!!

I've got more stuff coming, please be patient.

Hello All;

...Joe

Ok, here's a few older Comic Book Price Guides. Generally speaking the older they are, the more they cost. I will start with the newest and work back.

Overstreet Price Guide #21 (special feature on War comics from the early 1940's). This book has a bit of wear. Slightly dirty, Large cover crease, but complete and priced at $4.95. Shipping will be Media Mail for $2.70.

First :takeit: takes it!!

comicbookpriceguide21.jpg

Same rules apply as above!!!!

Overstreet Price Guide #14 (Katy Keene cover & story). This copy is in very nice shape. Flat & Tight, a few spider-web type crease on the spine itself. Only $9.99.

comicbookpriceguide14.jpg

Overstreet Price Guide #9. (Wally wood cover, EC issue). Well used copy, a few creases on the cover, no major wear. A steal @ $4.95 (Overstreet has this for example @$130.00 in mint, #10 is $140.00 in Mint). All my Price Guides are WAY below Overstreet's Prices for those who didn't know!!!

:news: SOLD!!!

comicbookpriceguide9.jpg:news:

Overstreet Price Guide #6 (Spirit Cover- Eisner interview, also an introduction to GGA). Very nice condition, a couple of minor creases, tight and complete!!! Only $9.99. :news: this is SOLD!!!

comicbookpriceguide6.jpg:news:

Overstreet Price Guide #9. (Wally wood cover, EC issue). Well used copy, a few creases on the cover, no major wear. A steal @ $4.95 (Overstreet has this for example @$130.00 in mint, #10 is $140.00 in Mint). All my Price Guides are WAY below Overstreet's Prices for those who didn't know!!!

comicbookpriceguide9.jpg

:takeit:

Overstreet Price Guide #6 (Spirit Cover- Eisner interview, also an introduction to GGA). Very nice condition, a couple of minor creases, tight and complete!!! Only $9.99.

comicbookpriceguide6.jpg

:takeit: per pm on this one.

Overstreet Price Guide #6 (Spirit Cover- Eisner interview, also an introduction to GGA). Very nice condition, a couple of minor creases, tight and complete!!! Only $9.99.

comicbookpriceguide6.jpg

:takeit: per pm on this one.

This is SOLD!!!

Here's a few MarvelGraphic Novels, all in MINT never read condition. These all retail from $14.99 to $17.95 (see back covers).

First :takeit: takes it. Shipping is $4.95 for Priority mail (up to two issues). If you buy more than two I will ship all (4 issues) for $4.50. These books are slightly heavy!!!

Including front & back cover scans so you can read what each issue contains without me trying to give a brief synopsis of each. These are only $4.95 each. A Very Good Deal Indeed!!!

First up; Black Widow (yeah!! Baby!!!) All Graphic Novels are $4.95 each!!!

BlackWidowgraphicnovel-1.jpg

blackwidowbackcover.jpg

Here's a few Marvel Graphic Novels, all in MINT never read condition. These all retail from $14.99 to $17.95 (see back covers).

First :takeit: takes it. Shipping is $4.95 for Priority mail (up to two issues). If you buy more than two I will ship all (4 issues) for $4.50. These books are slightly heavy!!!

Including front & back cover scans so you can read what each issue contains without me trying to give a brief synopsis of each. These are only $4.95 each. A Very Good Deal Indeed!!!

Elektra: Relentless Graphic Novel: All Graphic Novels are $4.95 each!!!

elektraRelentlessVol3.jpg

elektrabackcover.jpg

Overstreet Price Guide #11 (L.B. Cole cover and story). Average condition. A little crease here & there. Complete. Only $4.95.

comicbookpriceguide11.jpg

:takeit:

Here's a few Marvel Graphic Novels, all in MINT never read condition. These all retail from $14.99 to $17.95 (see back covers).

Alright the Cubs won!!! (thumbs u Now back to my sale!!!

This is Doom!!!

.Doom.jpg

doomback-1.jpg

Dr. Strange: A Separate Reality, retails for $17.95. Even though this book is brand new and never read, there is a small area which can be seen in the back cover scan (top spine edge) that has ink missing. Other than that this book is perfect!!!

dr-3.jpg

dr-2.jpg

Overstreet Price Guide #6 (Spirit Cover- Eisner interview, also an introduction to GGA). Very nice condition, a couple of minor creases, tight and complete!!! Only $9.99. :news: this is SOLD!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! :pullhair: Damn Cubs game!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! :pullhair: Damn Cubs game!!!

lol