• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, I've got $14 in store credit to burn at Barnes and Noble...

13 posts in this topic

Or buy Ronin Ro's "Tales To Astonish" which is a biography about Jack Kirby...cost me about $5 and shows a side of Stan Lee that does not put him in a favorable light.

R.

Or buy Ronin Ro's "Tales To Astonish" which is a biography about Jack Kirby...cost me about $5 and shows a side of Stan Lee that does not put him in a favorable light.

R.

Stan Lee is a horny old man that got his golden ticket late in life.

R.

Yeah, a great read! I wonder how accurate the depiction of Stan was....?

R.

Stan Lee is a horny old man that got his golden ticket late in life.

^^

hm

The biographies sound cool. Might get the King book. Got the horror book "The Ruins"---that I gotta tackle. King recommended that one I believe. They say the book was better than the movie.

Store credit. :pullhair::insane: Hey, how bout some cash and I'll be on my way? :sumo::cool:

And I was thinking of getting Rucka's "Whiteout" vol. 1. Any reviews?

Any recommended Marvel Essentials?

Check if they have any of those paperback Marvel Masterworks left. (they are in color and are about $14