• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calling the 100 Pager experts! PGM Brave & The Bold #115

11 posts in this topic

This was a great pick-up I got today. I recently added the B&B 100 Pagers to my Want List but I figured they would be low on the totem pole. But I couldn't resist this beauty, especially for the price.

Edges are sharp, the white cover is pristine. The only tiny issue appears to be the bottom front corner on the spine. It does not appear to be an impact dent as it is "rounded" a bit. It looks like a production issue.

What do you think?

bb115.jpg[/img]

bb115b.jpg[/img]

Greggy weighed in so I feel better now. I said I needed the experts. Greggy, what grade do you own this one in? I'm guessing a 9.8?

I was thinking it's at least a 9.2 but was unsure if it could make a 9.4. Like GA books, the production issues on the 100 Pagers can throw me a curve a bit.

There are not many stress lines at all. But, even if it's a 9.2 I got it for a great price.

Greggy weighed in so I feel better now. I said I needed the experts. Greggy, what grade do you own this one in? I'm guessing a 9.8?

I was thinking it's at least a 9.2 but was unsure if it could make a 9.4. Like GA books, the production issues on the 100 Pagers can throw me a curve a bit.

There are not many stress lines at all. But, even if it's a 9.2 I got it for a great price.

BB115.jpg

BB115.jpg

Wow - Gift Grade bigtime................ :kidaround:

I am appreciative that Greggy jumped in and slummed with my 9.2 Possible 9.4. lol

I'm sure Greggy's copy looks better in hand. Scans of CGC books rarely do them justice. Heck, sometimes the cases don't do the books justice.