• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy halloween!

36 posts in this topic

Oh man, Darth - I get enough of this with my daughter. "Dad, can we go to the Hello Kitty store?" If I hear that Hello Kitty alarm clock just one more time... 893frustrated.gif

Happy All Hollows Eve!!!

- Dave

Dave, I hope you indulge her and get her some nice SanRio stuff smile.gif i'm not into the bug eyed frog and penguin much but Hello Kitty and My Melody are the BOMB cloud9.gif

Oh man, Darth - I get enough of this with my daughter. "Dad, can we go to the Hello Kitty store?" If I hear that Hello Kitty alarm clock just one more time... 893frustrated.gif

Happy All Hollows Eve!!!

- Dave

Dave, I hope you indulge her and get her some nice SanRio stuff smile.gif i'm not into the bug eyed frog and penguin much but Hello Kitty and My Melody are the BOMB cloud9.gif

Oh yeah, I'm a softie when it comes to my daughter (my wife says so anyway).

My 10 yr old son is really into those Lego Bionicles. He even gets a Bioncle comic put out by DC to LegoClub subscibers only. Cool stuff! I think Bioncles will be like the Megos are to our generation.

Trick or Treat tonight - be safe and have fun! devil.gif

- Dave

Ya Ba.stard! mad.gif Couldn't you post the Mickey Mouse pic instead of that one?

That one's reserved for your Bday. flowerred.gif

Be glad I didn't post the one with you and the 163 sailors, legs akimbo on a HUGE cannon.....

Or was that Cher ?? I get the two of you confused all the time confused-smiley-013.gif