• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locke and Key

97 posts in this topic

Now I understand why issue 6 was delayed. They must've changed the ending when they realised the series was to be continued. I wonder what the original ending was like?

Before the decision to go monthly it was still planned to be ongoing, but a series of mini-series.

issue 6 was pretty good. great setup for the next arc.

Definately ! (thumbs u

Ditto :headbang:

:headbang: Love this series.

Me too! :cloud9:

I gave the 6 issues to my wife to read today, so I think she'll dig it as well :headbang:

i didn't realize the new arc started already. wonder why the restated at number 1.

anyone reading it? how is it?

I believe it's following the same method as Hellboy, BPRD, Umbrella Academy, etc. Just story arcs, released as mini-series.

i didn't realize the new arc started already. wonder why the restated at number 1.

Yep, I've been reading it. Love the dialogue. (thumbs u

Hill's writing definitely beats the writing on some Marvel and DC titles.

Yep, I've been reading it. Love the dialogue. (thumbs u

Hill's writing definitely beats the writing on some Marvel and DC titles.

Still haven't read it yet - waiting for Head Games #1 to come through so I can hit all eight issues in one go - but I generally think that IDW are putting out better titles than the big two anyway at the moment.

just read the new 1 and 2. really good stuff, but i don't understand the starting over at number 1 because you would be lost if you started reading from that point without reading the first arc.

Love it but it's beginning to get a little frustrating, maybe I missed something. I mean, the guy has the Anywhere Key, and an arsenal. Why doesn't he just port into Key House and kill everyone? I'm guessing there's a reason, but it better be good. Probably something to do with 'magic.'

HG #2 was the weak. It felt like it was just kind of a setup to get to the amusing last page, could've been done in 3 or 4 pages and moved on to something else. But some smaller stuff did happen, 2 new characters introduced quickly, the 'aunt' is moving a little closer to taking some action of her own, and they went surfing. Great cover, though, should be posterized.