• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help finding supplies.

21 posts in this topic

I need to get Mylars, maybe 200 ? And then I want to change a good portion of my personal collection/and some stock out of regular bags. I know Hotflips sells Mylites or something similar, so hopefully they can chime in and im sure some forumites are also dealers so they can probably help my nagging question.

Who sells Mylars (toploaders?) at a good price ?

What is the difference between the Mylites 1/2 and full back ?

Which ones will fit normal boxes, as I have noticed that Mylars Do Not.

What are the thickest, best/easiest to use ?

And sites/prices ?

I know it's alot but I am confident quite a few people have the answers.

Thanks for the input.

Pat-

Just got mine from Hotflips (board member) in Detroit. Great guys, great prices.

R.

They sell at one local show I do. But neither of us could go to the last one on mothers day. Italian + mothers day - you = DEATH

I need to get Mylars, maybe 200 ? And then I want to change a good portion of my personal collection/and some stock out of regular bags. I know Hotflips sells Mylites or something similar, so hopefully they can chime in and im sure some forumites are also dealers so they can probably help my nagging question.

And sites/prices ?

Thanks for the input.

Pat-

Pat,

Seriously?? lol Mylite2's are 2mil thick. Archives are 4mil thick (the thickest.

Hlaf-backs are a 24pt stock buffered on one side (same as your normal backing board.) Full-backs are 42pt stock and buffered on both sides (the best you can get). We carry both Gerber makes a box that fits the Silver/Golden but they are kinda expensive which why we special order it. A lot of people use Magazine boxes to put them in.

We usually have all this stuff at the Clifton show but it conflicts with the Heros Con so we wont be there. You can always come to our warehouse in Hackensack to pick it up to save on shipping if you want. But if you want to check our website: http://www.hotflips.com/index.php?cPath=5&osCsid=568f41e06012f4bf5a970b9cbec89e0e

Yes we do have toploaders as well.

Jeff

And sites/prices ?

Thanks for the input.

Pat-

Pat,

Seriously?? lol Mylite2's are 2mil thick. Archives are 4mil thick (the thickest.

Hlaf-backs are a 24pt stock buffered on one side (same as your normal backing board.) Full-backs are 42pt stock and buffered on both sides (the best you can get). We carry both Gerber makes a box that fits the Silver/Golden but they are kinda expensive which why we special order it. A lot of people use Magazine boxes to put them in.

We usually have all this stuff at the Clifton show but it conflicts with the Heros Con so we wont be there. You can always come to our warehouse in Hackensack to pick it up to save on shipping if you want. But if you want to check our website: http://www.hotflips.com/index.php?cPath=5&osCsid=568f41e06012f4bf5a970b9cbec89e0e

Jeff

I could have sworn you said you didnt have them in NYC ?/? Oh well.

Thanks for answering all of my questions, and I will check out your site now. And yea, I have just been dealing with the standard bags and I dont like them for expensive books and only have a few toploaders left.

Youre the man jeff. But if you poke fun at me again I will tell your mother that you said she cant cook, and you would rather go to Olive Garden for Good Italian food.

And sites/prices ?

Thanks for the input.

Pat-

Pat,

Jeff

Thanks for answering all of my questions, and I will check out your site now. And yea, I have just been dealing with the standard bags and I dont like them for expensive books and only have a few toploaders left.

Youre the man jeff. But if you poke fun at me again I will tell your mother that you said she cant cook, and you would rather go to Olive Garden for Good Italian food.

Please dont cause if you do then my brother Charles will have to work double time to make sure all the nice people who placed orders with us get their stuff in a timely fashion

And sites/prices ?

Thanks for the input.

Pat-

Pat,

Jeff

Please dont cause if you do then my brother Charles will have to work double time to make sure all the nice people who placed orders with us get their stuff in a timely fashion

lol How far are you guys from the fairfield show. I would like to get some stuff before wizard and im at the shore.

And sites/prices ?

Thanks for the input.

Pat-

Pat,

Jeff

lol How far are you guys from the fairfield show. I would like to get some stuff before wizard and im at the shore.

15 minutes. right off of I80. exit 66.

I'm looking for the best price on halfbacks in Toronto so as to avoid the high cost of shipping (especially if from the states) :whatev:

You going to be at WWChicago??

Highly unlikely since I've only gone to local cons and tried to get to ones on my rare vacations (Myrtle Beach'06, NY '03, Halifax'84 :cry: ) but thanks for replying :applause:

But I do aspire to go to more. Or maybe you should attend a Toronto con? hm