• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade my Spidey # 1

16 posts in this topic

I'm not so sure the book would pull a 2.0 - the worn spine, Marvel chipping, tape pull and other defects would probably knock this down to a 1.5 or even a 1.0 if the back is in the same condition as the front.

Tom

I'm giving this book a 1.0, it has extensive damage to the spine, creases around the corners of the book and I do believe that is water damage at the top right corner of the book. The book seems to have lost it's gloss as well.

And how much would it get if it didn't have a cover? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why, a 0.0 of course...the cover is obviously all that matters in grading a comic. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Ahem. I require a serious answer here. Thank you. sumo.gifstooges.gif

Without a cover, would it not receive a 0.5 Poor grade with the incomplete or coverless notation?

Please help me grading my Comic.

Pages are cream to off-white.

Book are complete no missig pieses inside only small pieces missed on the front cover.

thumbsup2.gif

Thank for so many oppinions, now for better grading here a scan the back cover.

Aw, man. With a back cover like that? - easy 8.5. Dont do that. Next time scan both sides of the comic. It does make a difference ya' know. mad.gif