• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I get the best deal at Motor City this weekend?

23 posts in this topic

Hi all --

Great pages, Jim, as I mentioned in my PM. You got a sweet deal, to be sure.

As far as FMV, I think the Thor pages would run $300 to $500 apiece (maybe on the low end of that since there's no action and similar pages on Ebay aren't selling at $499, etc.) and the Avengers pages around $400 - $600 apiece. Again, no action, no splash panels, but nice nonetheless.

So I'd say $1800 for the four would be solid. Just one opinion, but a great return on your investment. Good luck!

Dan

Actually one of the first things I checked was this "master list" to see if he passed on anything great, and a few things do stand out.

Fear # 25 Page 10 and #26 Page 15 (featuring Morbius) $40 for the pair

5 pages of Spidey from SuperGiant #1 and #4, plus a panel from ASM #148 (page 15) for $50

and the real kicker

Giant Size Marvel Triple Action #2 cover by John Romita at $50 !!!

Jim

wow, $400 a pop for that stuff? well, i guess it's big john and the heroes are featured, albeit standing around. still seems like a lot, but he ain't cranking out any more pages. i guess i need to sell my OA if I'm ever going to pay for this deck in the backyard and our trip to CA.