• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official 'I will have 700 posts by the end of the day' thread!

100 posts in this topic

Should we officially name every forum in this place 'Hulk 181?'

YES - these will forever be known as the Hulk 181 message boards and the rule is that you can't start a thread without the proper deference to THE Marvel Bronze Age key to end all keys...forget ASM 129, 121, 122 or X-Men 94 (whihc I never thought of as a key due to the ugly green cover and the content villain - Count NEfaria - WTF is that BS all about...freakin' tomb of dracula reject...) and GS X-men 1...all out the window to make more room for Hulk 181, Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181,Hulk 181size> insane.gif

What abaout this new AZAZEL in the Uncanny X-Men series being the true father of Nightcrawler and still no definite acknowledgement from Mystique about being Kurt's momma?

Continuity error...Doc Strange found out in Uncanny Annual #4 that Kurt has no demon in him....well maybe on weekends....

What abaout this new AZAZEL in the Uncanny X-Men series being the true father of Nightcrawler and still no definite acknowledgement from Mystique about being Kurt's momma?

Continuity error...Doc Strange found out in Uncanny Annual #4 that Kurt has no demon in him....well maybe on weekends....

Like S&M Chrisco 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What would happen if Strawberry Shortcake met Ron Jeremy?

Pound cake?

sign-offtopic.gif

I just found out that the paper I used to work for is sponsoring a party celebrating the 10th anniversary of a sex shop and Ron Jeremy is the main attraction.

I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about no longer working there.