• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Our Army at War #102

12 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Just got this in from a 'tiny-scan-on-ebay-but-worth-risking-a-lowball-bid' kind of transaction. I was pleased... very flat, clean tight staples, nice off-white page. There is a small-ish chip out of the cover next to CCA stamp - hard to see because of the yellow cover.

Thanks in advance for the opinions....

Shep

oaaw102f.jpg

oaaw102b.jpg

I'm going to be the bad guy and go way low with a 5.5/6.0. I may be mistaken, but there looks to be a lot going on along that spine, as well as the bottom of the spine. It looks like a solid mid-grade book. Still a nice pickup.

Andy

I'm going to be the bad guy and go way low with a 5.5/6.0. I may be mistaken, but there looks to be a lot going on along that spine, as well as the bottom of the spine. It looks like a solid mid-grade book. Still a nice pickup.

Andy

My feeling as well.

Hey guys,

Just realized that I didn't get this off ebay... this was a forum sale from our very own catrick339 - I got it confused with another book I got off the 'bay which hasn't arrived yet.

So... just giving Rick his props. Nice book and the price was right for sure.

Shep