• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybe 1 post for all the shows adm?

12 posts in this topic

Sorry if I offended anyone. I was just told about this forum by a new dealer who told me that he knew there were people on this board in the area where he wanted to do the con. I read the first post on here that said to list things with the name date and city in the title and then mark it for the calendar. It would have taken me less time to list all of them at once. This however would not have allowed me to add them to the calendar, plus I fear that the names of all the cities and the dates would not fit in the topic title.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I was just told about this forum by a new dealer who told me that he knew there were people on this board in the area where he wanted to do the con. I read the first post on here that said to list things with the name date and city in the title and then mark it for the calendar. It would have taken me less time to list all of them at once. This however would not have allowed me to add them to the calendar, plus I fear that the names of all the cities and the dates would not fit in the topic title.

sure it would fit just longer to read is all..

plus one link to the site would have made more sense . hm

Give the guy a break. He followed the rules. Isn't that what the Forum Police screams from the highest mountaintop around here?

I personally agree with the Flying Donut.

The guy was nice enough to apologize so give him a break.

Not everyone has the time or money to fly to every "big show" in the bigger metropolitan cities. This hobby as a whole will benefit from more local shows being promoted throughout the country.

Yes, he can post on the calendar. If anything, he may have promoted some shows too early. People seem to have a short attention span so perhaps he would have been better served posting 2 weeks prior to each show.

Cheers!

N