• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question About Upcoming Shows

13 posts in this topic

I was going to make a joke about a Terra Haute show until I saw there actually was one. lol

I'm sure there might be some good finds at the small shows. Most will drop down the list in a few days.

Duhhhhhhhh, its late, sorry about that.

:makepoint::makepoint:

You are losing it man, I remember the olden days when a Hotflips supply order would show up in 30 minutes or was free, now they just show up next day.

Or am I getting you and the pizza delivery guy mixed up? hm

Still , you are damn sexy and deliver the goods lightning fast!

I was going to make a joke about a Terra Haute show until I saw there actually was one. lol

I'm sure there might be some good finds at the small shows. Most will drop down the list in a few days.

On the days when I attend this show in St. Louis, I prefer you all stay away. On the days when I set up, I expect you to travel to get here. Alan has a pretty good following of dealers who set up in StL. Makes a LOOOONNNG drive for me usually worth it. Some really good GA stuff there last time. And I bought a collection from a nice old couple who walked in. And I was just there to buy.

:gossip: I think Andy is referring to the massive spamming that is taking place in this forum. Anybody hit the button yet?

neistrinkkolkas.gif

Dude. That 30 minutes wasted. Nothing, absolutely nothing happened.