• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

!AUCTION Action Comics #500 AUCTION!

87 posts in this topic

This is rich. The goaltender of the probation thread getting ready to sell sold a book to someone who is on the probation thread for stiffing other members of the board.

Maybe I need to apologize to JC as this whole place has gone to hell.

No kidding....and for what? A few lousy bucks. Pretty sad.

Oldman owed me close to a grand when he skipped on the books he said he wanted.

Solidarity? Puh-lease . . . :foryou:

This is rich. The goaltender of the probation thread getting ready to sell sold a book to someone who is on the probation thread for stiffing other members of the board.

What's the point of the thread you started if you ignore it? Enjoy the extra $5, obviously means a lot to you. :screwy:

In fact, how about this. Since the extra few dollars is obviously so precious, I will paypal you the $5 if you sell the book to the underbidder instead of Oldman. Then you can still collect your huge windfall profits.

I don't mind the auction style myself, but have to agree that the father of the Probation thread selling to someone on the probation list is bad news. And this coming from the red headed stepchild / Black Sheep of the Family of the Probation list.

This is partially true. If the probation list had any real clout - you would have been banned from this forum for your indiscretions :grin:

Thought you got over your bitterness with that apology post? (shrug)

:grin: Bitter? I'm not bitter. If I post the :takeit: I pay the bill. Statement of fact. Period :grin:

As you can see, so do I with everyone but you. Now I've got good reason not to feel guilty either for you not following your Probation thread yourself...

Lead by example. I think this is going to sting you myself. Start apologizing now before others agree...

That's unsettling to say the least.

It was planned to pizz people off

:gossip:

No, actually it was posted to show how an auction could work on the boards. I chose not to limit the participants to show how the free market system would work. It's not about pizzing anyone off, and it's never about the money. :)

When tried and convicted people are in the free market it's called anarchy.

(thumbs u

Unless he can explain why he allowed Oldman to buy a book obviously Divad supports it.

R.

No, actually it was posted to show how an auction could work on the boards. I chose not to limit the participants to show how the free market system would work. It's not about pizzing anyone off, and it's never about the money. :)

You really are one strange person. :screwy:

Unless he can explain why he allowed Oldman to buy a book obviously Divad supports it.

R.

No explanation needed at all - there are no trials here, no judges and no juries. I think you should watch a little less TV :)

You really are one strange person. :screwy:

:acclaim:

He's accepted payment and left Kudos already for Old Man, no backing out now...

:blahblah: Uh, ya mean like you? He paid for his items - you did not. Just where do you get off passing judgment on anyone? :screwy:

R.

No explanation needed at all - there are no trials here, no judges and no juries. I think you should watch a little less TV :)

Divad why is he on YOUR probation list and buying a book from you? How does that make sense or any point at all? I'm not upset or anything...I just don't get it. You started the list and then crossed the line to deal with someone on that list. Doesn't that seem a little strange to you?

R.

R.

Divad why is he on YOUR probation list and buying a book from you? How does that make sense or any point at all? I'm not upset or anything...I just don't get it. You started the list and then crossed the line to deal with someone on that list. Doesn't that seem a little strange to you?

R.By Divad doing this I will off the list very soon thank you for making me think about the way I handled these transactions (worship) (worship)

R.

R.

By Divad doing this I will off the list very soon thank you for making me think about the way I handled these transactions (worship) (worship)

The world works in very strange ways indeed! :foryou:

R.

R.

By Divad doing this I will off the list very soon thank you for making me think about the way I handled these transactions (worship) (worship)

So what your saying is that you can only make good with your fellow board members whom you stiffed if they allow you to buy more comics?

That's like saying you promise to clean up your act after one last hit of crack.

Sorry, but you either have no integrity or there is something behind the scenes going on.

You need to make right with those you've wronged before you come on here to buy something, not after. Anything else is/was a slap in the face to all those people that relied on your word for purchases that some consider income etc.

I understand that several board members have not forgiven you but that still does not excuse your actions last night.

(shrug)

I think you don't know what you're talking about. He made good with those he offended. Who are you ? Did he stiff you? No. Then move along, and quit the self-righteousness.

I think you don't know what you're talking about. He made good with those he offended. Who are you ? Did he stiff you? No. Then move along, and quit the self-rightousnous (sp?)

I'll drop it. I'm pretty sure most people are divided in two camps and my self righteousness is not one of them.

Here's to Old Man being welcomed back into the community.

(thumbs u