• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Somewhat Comic Related Item

15 posts in this topic

I have a Playstation 2 with one controller, Marvel Ultimate Alliance game, and a 16 MB memory card for sale. I will take $75 shipped in the USA for this package deal.

I accept Paypal, US check, or money order. I am currently at work and don't have any pictures to post. If you need them, let me know. :)

Just post the :takeit: and it's yours.

James

We could use an X Box. hm

And a Slingbox right? You could use a Slingbox. And a First generation TiVo unit with hacked hard drive? (130 hours) And a DVD player? VCR? I have 4 extra ones of each...

Maybe I'll list them in the VCC.. Comes with various Superhero DVDs and tapes.. hm

The Ultimate Alliance game looks cool. Never played it. (thumbs u

And a Slingbox right? You could use a Slingbox. And a First generation TiVo unit with hacked hard drive?

I don't know what that stuff is. Do you have an MP3 player?

And a Slingbox right? You could use a Slingbox. And a First generation TiVo unit with hacked hard drive?

I don't know what that stuff is. Do you have an MP3 player?

I just sold one to another board member actually. I have two older Shuffles... but they're essentially free these days. (and no screen.)

OH.. and Slingboxes are awesome for viewing your tv remotely from any computerized location. (You can even view your TiVoed shows.)

TiVos are digital recorders for your TV/cable. They call it Time Shifting.

Now that your item is sold... Can I list 2 Sega Dreamcasts and an Xbox?

(just kidding...)

Intellevision? :wishluck:

Hey I said that it was somewhat comic related. :insane: I've seen weirder things sold on here. But yeah the Ultimate Alliance game is pretty good. The best thing about it is Luke Cage in his yellow "street" outfit from the 70's.

Now that your item is sold... Can I list 2 Sega Dreamcasts and an Xbox?

(just kidding...)

Intellevision? :wishluck:

Sorry... :sorry:

Hey I said that it was somewhat comic related. :insane: I've seen weirder things sold on here. But yeah the Ultimate Alliance game is pretty good. The best thing about it is Luke Cage in his yellow "street" outfit from the 70's.

Nothing wrong with listing your system (thumbs u

Just having some fun on a sunny Wednesday afternoon...