• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Paypal Address has now been confirmed?!?

8 posts in this topic

I just sent out a Paypal payment, and when I was reviewing the info right before I sent it, I noticed that my address is now confirimed. Being that I'm in Canada, it was always unconfirmed and there was nothing I could do about it. I'm happy that it's been confirmed, but I'm trying to figure out how it happened, since I didn't do anything to make it happen. Has this happened to any other non-USA accounts?

I guess they used my credit card info to confirm the address automatically.

I just sent out a Paypal payment, and when I was reviewing the info right before I sent it, I noticed that my address is now confirimed. Being that I'm in Canada, it was always unconfirmed and there was nothing I could do about it. I'm happy that it's been confirmed, but I'm trying to figure out how it happened, since I didn't do anything to make it happen. Has this happened to any other non-USA accounts?

They are only doing it for the UK and Canada at the mo'....

So I still have an unconfirmed address sorry.gif

So I still have an unconfirmed address

The criminal element moves around quite frequently. Always trying to stay one step ahead of "Johnny Law"!!!!

Chris

that's bull Chris....you know my trailer has no wheels anymore, so how could I move around..... confused-smiley-013.gif