• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New High Grade Silver Age collection to debut at Wizard World Philadelphia

9 posts in this topic

Wow! That is all I have to say about this collection. Just got it in today and I can hardly believe some of the books. This collection consists of complete or near complete runs of Iron Man, Tales of Suspense, Showcase, Brave & the Bold, Mystery in Space, Hawkman, Silver Surfer, Captain America, Avengers, Nick Fury, Justice League of America, Sgt Fury, Rip Hunter, Sea Devils, Daredevil, Strange Adventures and Space Adventures. Practically everything is high grade and some of these books you just never see, especially the DCs, and the pre hero Tales of Suspense issues. The collection is not original owner, but was meticulously put together over several years. The collection includes several pedigree books including the Ohio copy of Brave & the Bold #1.

Since I have all of these books to get priced/graded/processed between now and next Weds, I will be unable to send scans, respond to requests or questions about books. Plus, I want to debut the books first at Wizard World Philadelphia as a group, with all of the collection intact. If there are certain books which you are interested in, I will be glad to talk to you as soon as I get an opportunity.

Since I have all of these books to get priced/graded/processed between now and next Weds, I will be unable to send scans, respond to requests or questions about books. Plus, I want to debut the books first at Wizard World Philadelphia as a group, with all of the collection intact. If there are certain books which you are interested in, I will be glad to talk to you as soon as I get an opportunity.

Ah, poop. Save the DP's for me!

Wow! That is all I have to say about this collection. Just got it in today and I can hardly believe some of the books. This collection consists of complete or near complete runs of Iron Man, Tales of Suspense, Showcase, Brave & the Bold, Mystery in Space, Hawkman, Silver Surfer, Captain America, Avengers, Nick Fury, Justice League of America, Sgt Fury, Rip Hunter, Sea Devils, Daredevil, Strange Adventures and Space Adventures. Practically everything is high grade and some of these books you just never see, especially the DCs, and the pre hero Tales of Suspense issues. The collection is not original owner, but was meticulously put together over several years. The collection includes several pedigree books including the Ohio copy of Brave & the Bold #1.

Any nice Avengers #9 in the pile Dale?