• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special Johnny has a 4-day weekend sale!

245 posts in this topic

Hey, what's that on the UPC?

Numbers?? (shrug)

:roflmao:

Seriously, everyone put their coke-bottle glasses back on.

I . . . shudder . . . agree with JC. There's something on the UPC of the ASM. Now find it PDQ and let us know ASAP. or not. I don't care. :foryou:

I . . . shudder . . . agree with JC. There's something on the UPC of the ASM.

Man, I hope CD ain't mad at me - I was actually mulling over buying it, then I noticed the UPC. Then the emoticons, the laughing, etc. :sorry:

Numbers?? (shrug)

I . . . shudder . . . agree with JC. There's something on the UPC of the ASM. Now find it PDQ and let us know ASAP. or not. I don't care. :foryou:

Fair enough...I looked.....Not sure what it is frankly...whatever it is forms a rectangle around the top of the UPC. It does seem to be an addition to the book...by that I mean, you can feel it.

Extra glue...I dunno....

Much as it hurts, kudos to JC for noticing.

Szelim....not sure wha to say.....It's not a water stain or milk or V8....I believe it was part of the printing process but who knows really....

You may retract if you want.

Man, I hope CD ain't mad at me - I was actually mulling over buying it, then I noticed the UPC. Then the emoticons, the laughing, etc. :sorry:

John doesn't get mad, he get's even. :eek:

I was mad..tilI realized you were onto something......than I was even madder! :baiting:

Numbers?? (shrug)

Fair enough...I looked.....Not sure what it is frankly...whatever it is forms a rectangle around the top of the UPC. It does seem to be an addition to the book...by that I mean, you can feel it.

Extra glue...I dunno....

Szelim....not sure wha to say.....It's not a water stain or milk or V8....I believe it was part of the printing process but who knows really....

Bloody Mary?

'Sokay, :takeit:

Numbers?? (shrug)

Extra glue...I dunno....

Bloody Mary?

'Sokay, :takeit:

(worship)

Short break, strong drink. cool smoke, many more books.....

Action 262 7.5 35.00

scan0209.jpg

scan0208.jpg

Why is this still here? :screwy:

:takeit:

Couldn't pull the trigger but wanted to. That's a deal.

Iron Fists.......when I bought these books, I'm sure they were all 9.0-9.2's as advertised. But either in packing or shipping, the lrc of most of them got a little crunched. Too bad..sweet books otherwise.

Iron Fist 4 8.5 6.00 :news: SOLD

No crunching on this one.

scan0228.jpg

Iron Fists.......when I bought these books, I'm sure they were all 9.0-9.2's as advertised. But either in packing or shipping, the lrc of most of them got a little crunched. Too bad..sweet books otherwise.

Iron Fist 4 8.5 6.00

No crunching on this one.

scan0228.jpg

:takeit: