• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Comic Art, Color Guides...for sale

11 posts in this topic

Something I rarely offer; a couple of Pages of Original Art and a few Color Guides!!!

Usual rules apply, the first :takeit: takes it!!! Just post it here in this thread. exact time will be recorded and this way everyone knows if someone has taken it. No need to PM me. I'll check back today once in a while to answer any questions and give payment instructions. Prefer Paypal.

Shipping will be $4.95 for the Color Guides (all three, same shipping cost), and $9.99 on the Original Art (2 pages Max at this rate). If you purchase 3 pages or more you will have to pay more than $9.99. But I will combine and try to save you $$$.

I will be doing this at an easy pace so please bear with me (after all it is Saturday).

PM me if you have any questions.

First up a few Elektra Color Guides!!!! All of these are really nicely done!!!

Elektra #14 Cover!!! Much better than the actual coloring that ended up on this cover IMO, subtle and appropriate. There is a corner crease at right bottom corner.

Only $36.00!!!

elektracolorguidecover14-1.jpg

Last Color Guide page for today!!! Elektra #2 pg 14. Excellent action with Bullseye!!! Better than the comic itself, you can actually see more of the artwork becuase the word ballons don't get in the way!!! Only $18.99.

Elektracolorguide2pg22actualpg14-1.jpg

OK, a couple of pages of Original Art, then I'll take a break for an hour or so (did I mention it was Saturday, yes I think I did!!!).

OK a nice little Jimmy Neutron page, I'm not sure where this came from but I was told it 's from a Nickeloden Magazine. regular 11x17 sized. This scan is a reduction done at Kinko's since my scanner cannot scan this size item!!! If you wish, I can scan a portions of the actual page (top half, or bottom half) so you can see more detail. I especially like the way the borders were drawn on this page.

Only $22.50. See rules etc. in the beginning of this thread!!!

originalartjimmyneutron-2.jpg

This is Titans #18 pg. 20. Again this scan is reduced at Kinko's to show the entire page. If you need to see more detail PM me and I can scan the top or bottom of the art so you can see it better. Approx. 11x17!!!

Only $27.99.

originalarttitans18pg-2.jpg

Something I rarely offer; a couple of Pages of Original Art and a few Color Guides!!!

Usual rules apply, the first :takeit: takes it!!! Just post it here in this thread. exact time will be recorded and this way everyone knows if someone has taken it. No need to PM me. I'll check back today once in a while to answer any questions and give payment instructions. Prefer Paypal.

Shipping will be $4.95 for the Color Guides (all three, same shipping cost), and $9.99 on the Original Art (2 pages Max at this rate). If you purchase 3 pages or more you will have to pay more than $9.99. But I will combine and try to save you $$$.

I will be doing this at an easy pace so please bear with me (after all it is Saturday).

PM me if you have any questions.

OK a few more original Art pages;

This 1st page is from Thor #29 pg14, pencils by Andy Kubert and nice ink work work by Scott Hana!!! Asgard never looked better!!!! As mentioned earlier if you need a more detailed scan I can scan the art in halves (Top halve or/and Bottom half) if requested since my scanner cannot scan pages that are 11x17!!!

Only $99.00.

thor29pg14hannaart-2.jpg

This page could go hand in hand with the previous page I offered up!!!

Thor #30 pg.6. again by Andy Kubert (pencils), and Scott Hana (inks). Large top panel, excellent!!! Only $135.00.

thor30pg5hannaart-2.jpg

OK; I need to go soon, so this is my last Original Page page for today!!! See beginning of thread for details on shipping..etc.

Another DC page and a page I really like!!!

This is by Ian Churchill and Norm Rapmund!!!

From the highly acclaimed Supergirl series, this is Supergirl #2 pg. 20.

Great 2/3 splash panel with nice detail work on Robin the Boy wonder!!! This is my last Supergirl page (I've sold all the others) and I've had great sucess with these pages. They are becoming very difficult to obtain.

Offered for only $225.00.

supegirl2pg20churchill-2.jpg

supergirl2detail1-1.jpg

supergirl2detail2-1.jpg

Posted a few more scans to provide a little more detail!!!

Thanks for looking!!!!

Just updating this thread one more time in case something who collects OA didn't see it. Last day!!!!

I had a few PM's but nothing really to right home about. First time I've tried to sell Original Art here, appears to be a little more difficult than comics!!! I Thought all items were fair priced (basically paid the same as I'm asking!!!).

Anyway if these don't go today, it's off to E-Bay!!!

Happy Memorial Day!!!!