• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay Auctions for Incredible Hulk 340 (CGC SS)...

5 posts in this topic

In the past week, all FOUR auctions for an Incredible Hulk #340 (CGC SS) ....have ended prematurely or given me the "Invalid Item" page a few days before the auction was supposed to end?! :frustrated:

I've never had this happen so frequently in such a short amount of time. Are people accepting offers under the table for these books? ....because I want one :(

If you get the "invalid item" error it means that the auction in question has been removed by ebay for a listing violation - so, perhaps, you would have been better off not bidding on those :)

That's not the only reason you get an invalid item message.

If you get the "invalid item" error it means that the auction in question has been removed by ebay for a listing violation - so, perhaps, you would have been better off not bidding on those :)

That's not the only reason you get an invalid item message.

No, you also get one if the listing ended more than 90 days ago - but it seems like we're talking about recent auctions here.