• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neal Adams art again (GREEN ARROW) lowest price ever!!!!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Ok. I had this on CLink once decided I didn't want to take a hit on the fees which was mistake number one (as I had a decent offer on it) :P There was some small amount of interest here as well, but no sale as I felt I could get more. :P Now there is a piece That I am very interested in and need the funds. We all know these pieces are not cheap when bought from Neal Adams the last picture of the Green Arrow sold for 900.00 there are special color paper versions going for $950.00.

I am asking for $700.00 or best offer Don't be afraid to make an offer . PM me if you like. This piece is also for sale elsewhere hint hint if you need large scans of the piece with its cert.

for $700.00 I will include the shipping insurance etc.....

Paypal preferred.

GREEN ARROW

Thanks, I believe a Black Canary piece similar to this sold for $600.00 or maybe a bit more about 7-8 months ago.

I figured this would sell quickly, I guess I was wrong. One of the two pieces I was going after with the funds from this book has now sold. So I may pull the plug on my reduced Board price sale in the near future if the other piece sells.