• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTF happened with eBay ratings?

56 posts in this topic

How many people have more than one eBay id?

Just the smart people... :hi::baiting:

Well, do you know any? :hi:

:P
When are you going to make another bidding ID? (shrug)

I just dropped to 98.3% because they are now only counting the last 12 months of feedback.

That's peanuts compared to the Neg-City EBay has become lately.

What's that? Buyers are negging sellers all over the place?

It is only going to worse & will never get better.

I just dropped to 98.3% because they are now only counting the last 12 months of feedback.

I wouldn't buy from you :baiting:

Hell, I wouldn't buy from me either with a 98.3 rating. :censored:

I wouldn't either. But knowing you from here - you are 5 star material in every aspect. Was that retaliatory stuff, or? :shrug:

I have pretty much been done with that glorified garage sale since I got here. I dont need overgrading and drek. Im sure there are enough people here that have junk drek at lower prices..

Kiddin, but screw E-bay.

I have pretty much been done with that glorified garage sale since I got here. I dont need overgrading and drek. Im sure there are enough people here that have junk drek at lower prices..

Kiddin, but screw E-bay.

I get good stuff there all the time......, :shrug: when I have money left over from buying here, that is...,

Sure, and add in extortion, mass charge-backs, increased fraud, and a rampant increase in just about any buyer-related scam known to man.

This new plan is bad for ethical buyers too, as sellers don't trust anyone.

Sure, and add in extortion, mass charge-backs, increased fraud, and a rampant increase in just about any buyer-related scam known to man.

This new plan is bad for ethical buyers too, as sellers don't trust anyone.

Well, I haven't perused eBay to look for proof of what we all thought would happen...I'd be curious to have specific examples...or even a message board that eBay sellers confirm this (not that I don't believe you, but I'd like to see some specific examples).

Well, I haven't perused eBay to look for proof of what we all thought would happen...I'd be curious to have specific examples...or even a message board that eBay sellers confirm this (not that I don't believe you, but I'd like to see some specific examples).

Go read the Feedback forum on EBay - tons of examples - one poor seller got 23 negs in a row, and was immediately extorted by the scammer's partners. Lots of chargebacks, more deadbeats than you can count, and buyers are threatening negative feedback for virtually anything.

It's just unbelievable.

Go read the Feedback forum on EBay - tons of examples - one poor seller got 23 negs in a row, and was immediately extorted by the scammer's partners. Lots of chargebacks, more deadbeats than you can count, and buyers are threatening negative feedback for virtually anything.

It's just unbelievable.

Looks like the sky really is falling....

Well EBay admitted that neutering the sellers would bring the rip-off artists out of the woodwork, and many feel this is just a way of getting rid of the smaller, unique sellers who are competing with their "Dollar Store" Chinese mega-malls.

Well EBay admitted that neutering the sellers would bring the rip-off artists out of the woodwork, and many feel this is just a way of getting rid of the smaller, unique sellers who are competing with their "Dollar Store" Chinese mega-malls.

I have a feeling that the larger, more corporate sellers will get tired of all the extortion too.