• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pinball's Sellathon! SA, BA, Keys. Spidey, X-Men, Batman, etc...

61 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #18

1st App. Super Skrull

$95

Fine -

Solid book. Beautiful colors.

A few spine ticks

Blunted corners.

Small crease BRFC

Writing on BC

OW pages

Still Available

I was interested in it, but was waiting to see what the back cover looked like. Looks like I took a bathroom break at the wrong time! :frustrated:

Ah well. Mikey posted the :takeit: first, so it should go to him by fairplay.

I was interested in it, but was waiting to see what the back cover looked like. Looks like I took a bathroom break at the wrong time! :frustrated:

Whoops...didn't see Mac Man's query...sorry -- if he still wants it, it's his...!

Nah...all yours Forrest if you want/need it...! (thumbs u But whatever works best for you is fine by me!!

Mikey, I appreciate it! I just wanted to check first since you were the first post the unconditional :takeit: Much obliged sir!

Pinball, with Mikeyriffhard's blessing, XM 94 for $30 :takeit:

(thumbs u

Whoops...didn't see Mac Man's query...sorry -- if he still wants it, it's his...!

Nah...all yours Forrest if you want/need it...! (thumbs u But whatever works best for you is fine by me!!

...., and this is just one of the many reasons why this place is so hard to beat :thumbsup:

SOLD!! To Mac Man (thumbs u

X-Men #94 Copy B

New Team

$60

Good +

Cover firmly attached

Spine ticks

Stain at 25 cent

Crease 3" out from FBLC

OW pages

x-men94_2front.jpg

th_x-men94_2back.jpg

:takeit:

:golfclap: Now there's two happy campers with their respective copies.

...., and this is just one of the many reasons why this place is so hard to beat :thumbsup:

You said it lizards2!!! This is a great place!!

Thanks mickeyriffhard and Mac Man for working that out (worship) and I end up selling both books. :banana:

I feel like I'm watching an episode of The Waltons. meh

Looking for the cloud in every silver lining...., :makepoint: