• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2004 Comic Book Crash

18 posts in this topic

df sfg sdfg sdfg sdfg sdfg sdfg sdfgsdfgsdf sdfh ssd 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifs sdf sdf sdfsdfsdf 893frustrated.gifadfadfad fadsf adgadfhahadsdf'jg sa';l kqer

y';l k31;

y5 ;

'r hs

fdhskdfglksdfl';s g's;l kgsl;gk s'kw]t[puiwq]5uopk

gfl;kh

sa'dfks

d'hk sd

;fhks

;tuk jwr['hmlsji;l hulk 181 a;lgkj algk af'h al;h alh q5

u kq43[pu5iq3-059iq]5uy'fh mdf'm dsa'flhg5790254=9072=40-7 5]o ';mfd'adflmg 'alsdg'al asdfasdfadfhqe 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif uq5 893frustrated.giffadfh adfh afduq54u 2648i2658 6uq54 yufhsfhs sdf 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

So see this how the "Crash of 2004" for Comics would look like..... tonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.giftonofbricks.gif

So...Hobby? ....ok if I call you Hobby?....

Ahem....Ok.....HobGoblin? blush.gifgrin.gif

What I want to know is.....which one is greggy? The third guy on the top row looks familiar. Also....isn't that Darth next to him? Great post, but I think you should have put just a little more detail in the guys getting buried.

The new Heritage Catalog is out and has some significant key comics for sales. By watching what some of these pedigree 9.8 etc key comics go for will give us an idea what is happening in the market place regarding prices of high grade key books. This is the last big auction for 2003 Welcome to the forum. acclaim.gif

There are some 9.8 Bronze age beauties that I hope to buy.