• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Couple of SA DC books for sale...

5 posts in this topic

Just a couple of lower grade DC books before the weekend is officially over!!! Loved all the great Memorial day scans this weekend!!!

Anyway, the first one to post an :takeit: takes the item. The is the rule.No need to PM me first. Shipping will be $3.15 for First class mail, or if you want Priority Mail that would be $4.95. One book or all books the same shipping applies for Priority Mail. For 1st Class I can only ship two books at this rate.

This sale ends @ Midnight Pacific time!!!

First up; Fitting end to Memorial Day;

G.I. Combat #109 (Grey Tone cover). Nice readable copy. A crease at the bottom right corner (doesn't break cover), stress lines along the spine. Bright colors. This book is in VG+.Less than half of Overstreet only $9.99.

GIcombat109.jpg

Flash #117, Origin & 1st. Capt. Boomerang!!! This is a reader only. Looks decent, but has a few problems. A small piece of tape at the bottom of the spine, but the biggest flaw is the fact that the spine is split from the top of the book down to the lower staple. No problems on the inside. Chance to pick up a higher priced Flash cheap!!! Call it a 1.5. Oversteet price is about $25.00, take it for $9.99.

Flash117.jpg