• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the eBay Mystic #4 worth?

89 posts in this topic

I made an offer, but haven't heard back yet...

That's because he's looking for the ROTGALMFAO graemlin for his reply.

:baiting:

A super tough book...but if it were in an auction I would bet it would sell in the $1000 to $1400 range.

A super tough book...but if it were in an auction I would bet it would sell in the $1000 to $1400 range.

My offer was higher, but considering the seller's BIN, I suspect he'll pass.

I would offer him 2k and if he refused BIN it. There was 5.0 Slight professional that sold back in '03 for nearly $700 and that all she wrote on GPA. I LOVE this cover. :luhv:

You should get it! You need to start collecting Timelys too.

I would offer him 2k and if he refused BIN it. There was 5.0 Slight professional that sold back in '03 for nearly $700 and that all she wrote on GPA. I LOVE this cover. :luhv:

There is none for me to collect YOU have them all. I am still waiting for you to find me St. John Casper #1

I'm approaching Timelys the same way I'm looking at Fawcetts. Just collecting the real classic covers. So I have the All-Winners #8, and the Human Torch #8. I'd love to find an attractive mid-grade Cap #37.

As much as I love Timely, and especially Mystic and Daring, I realize that the market is fairly limited on them. And most importantly there is a price ceiling on mid grade or lower copies. As hard to find as Mystic 4 is, the guys that want one probably already have one. And those that don't probably aren't going to shell out $2500 for a 4.0. But that is my opinion, and lately the market for golden age in general has shocked the heck out of me.

As much as I love Timely, and especially Mystic and Daring, I realize that the market is fairly limited on them. And most importantly there is a price ceiling on mid grade or lower copies. As hard to find as Mystic 4 is, the guys that want one probably already have one. And those that don't probably aren't going to shell out $2500 for a 4.0. But that is my opinion, and lately the market for golden age in general has shocked the heck out of me.

Me too! Did you notice how well Slacker did with his Actions? $500 for an Action #63 CGC 3.0? Over $700 for #86 CGC 7.0? :o

What makes this such a "break out" book compared to the others?

R.

It isn't really a "break out" book, but it has a cool cover. And it is, by far, the toughest issue of the run.

Me too! Did you notice how well Slacker did with his Actions? $500 for an Action #63 CGC 3.0? Over $700 for #86 CGC 7.0? :o

I saw the talk in the other thread. Kinda mind-boggling!

What makes this such a "break out" book compared to the others?

R.

It isn't really a "break out" book, but it has a cool cover. And it is, by far, the toughest issue of the run.

hm I think I'm happy now, that I bought Rick's lower grade copy:) I should have read this before, lol:) :cloud9: