• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT , kinda..it involves Hospitals, Trevor , comics and a kid we met while there.

29 posts in this topic

RSV, Respiratory Syncytial Virus. It is a bronchial virus that is one nasty muther.

Basically a fancy name for an infants cold.

And thanks for the kind words, but this thread has backfired somewhat. I was not looking for pats on the back , or a round of atta boys. :blush:

Truth be told I can't even take total credit for it, Ellen made mention of comic books when I was walking her to the Elevator one day to head home. I must have said somthing about the poor kid being bedbound and not being able to go play on the wonderful roof top playground the Hospital has. Ellen looked up at me as she was pushing the button for the elevator and said.."how bout some comic books?.. maybe we can give him some comic books to read."

Only then did I know what I should do, not before.

Kids.. :cloud9:

RSV, Respiratory Syncytial Virus. It is a bronchial virus that is one nasty muther.

And thanks for the kind words, but this thread has backfired somewhat. I was not looking for pats on the back , or a round of atta boys. :blush:

Truth be told I can't even take total credit for it, Ellen made mention of comic books when I was walking her to the Elevator one day to head home. I must have said somthing about the poor kid being bedbound and not being able to go play on the wonderful roof top playground the Hospital has. Ellen looked up at me as she was pushing the button for the elevator and said.."how bout some comic books?.. maybe we can give him some comic books to read."

Ok, then screw you.

Given Ellen a big hug and tell her "good job" for me. (thumbs u

Give yourself some credit, nonetheless. Even though you weren't fishing for them, kudos are in order. Sometimes the small deed may have a greater meaning, and sometimes the small deed is the catalyst in a chain reaction.

Positive thoughts for your young'un, too.

That kid's a genius :applause:

OMG, the story just got twice as good. Very thoughtful of both of you. (thumbs u