• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies, Keep Your Eyes Peeled for my Frazetta Signed Vampi #1

72 posts in this topic

Just had my telephone conference with the postmaster. They have not found it yet, but they believe they will be able to. The notation of "delivery" is believed to be a "mistake" :(:(:(

:wishluck: Remember, registered mail for good stuff is your friend. :baiting:

I didn't send it to myself, dinglehopper.

Demand it, dork

:(

I have it! Got it today, 6 days after it was supposedly delivered, but I have it! Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes and for keeping an eye out.

--Sean.

I have it! Got it today, 6 days after it was supposedly delivered, but I have it! Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes and for keeping an eye out.

--Sean.

:(:censored::frustrated::cry:

--Sean.

:roflmao:

--Sean.

(thumbs u :banana:^^

--Sean.

:roflmao:

:flamed:

--Sean.

Glad to hear it arrived (thumbs u , now if I can just figure out where the package I sent Fay months ago ended up all will be right with the world.

--Sean.

Glad to hear it arrived (thumbs u , now if I can just figure out where the package I sent Fay months ago ended up all will be right with the world.

Allegedly sent :baiting:

--Sean.

And you are? (shrug)

--Sean.

And you are? (shrug)

:eek:

--Sean.

And you are? (shrug)

:eek:

:acclaim:

--Sean.

somehow I knew this was going to happen...

toiletnews.gif